Chip's Challenge 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ZepherZaper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Chip's Challenge 2

Post by ZepherZaper »

this is a work in progress I will update when able.
list of things this can ct file does.
1. allows you to grant or disable any chip's challenge 2 ability's available from boots without having them to you're self or clones of you or bricks.(the 1-? brick/clone of chip will gain ability's granted from clone/brick)
2. allows you to disable or grant any chip's challenge 2 Keys available in game.

A list of answers to some questions that may come up.

1. why are bricks and clones share the same cheats in the lines of cheats you made? (Brick's and Clone's share the same addresses)

2. why has player 2's code not been found? (it is in beta stage)

3. why have you not made a trainer yet? (it is in beta stage)

4. why does this .ct not have more hacks?(it is in beta stage)

5. why is this in beta stage? (I have not found all things in game that can be hacked.)

6. does this work for both Chip and Melinda?

7. If I Switch characters will the hacks still work? (Yes Switching characters does not change the base address for the player. here is an example player 1 = player 1 weather it switched with another Chip on the map or weather it switched with Melinda on the map.

8. will being transformed into Chip or Melinda make the hacks stop working? (No being Transformed will not disable the hacks here is an example player 1 = player 1 weather it was transformed into Chip or weather was transformed into Melinda.

9. Are there hot keys for your .ct? Yes they are listed below.

(E = Takes everything from you.(making you empty)
(This is useful for passing though signs that disable you from entering them with boots or keys.)

(F = Gives you everything.) (making you full)
(This useful for not dying easy and not needing keys to enter doors.)

(- = decreases the number of all items in your bag by 1)
(+ = Increases the number of all items in your bag by 1)
(Warning only enter numbers between 0-20 and never pass 20 using + and never go below 0 using - doing so will cause unwanted effects such as the game crashing and or extreme errors in the map making you unable to move)

Also any issues caused by this .ct is user error and must be fixed by the user I am not responsible for any problems you cause wile using this .ct.

Don't worry though I have tested it several times before posting and the worst I have caused was the game to crash which made me have to start the level I was hacking over(which the crash was caused by me hacking items in my bag to numbers over 20 so as long as you avoid going over 20 like listed in my warning you should not have the game crash on you.
p.s. I never lost any saved game data and I have yet to not be able to launch the game.
Chip's Challenge 2.ct
this is a update to make all effects work again and make it work again it stopped working after a update to chip's challenge 2
(27.3 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1