Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shiren
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by Shiren » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:16 am

lexlim86 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:52 am
i just found something on default class data ini at xcom folder for ranger class
ExcludedAbilities="LightningReflexes" ; prevent conflict with Shadowstep
ExcludedAbilities="EverVigilant" ; prevent conflict with DeepCover

so i reckon if you give evervigilant to ranger the game will crash when you launch mission.
Nope, classes do not conflict with any abilities, it's certain abilities that having the same trigger may freeze your battle in certain condition, for reference All my soldiers have "Ever Vigilant", i consider it a must, and the map are stable, just replace "Deep Cover" with something else

To identify conflicting abilities, simply check what is the trigger, if it is the same it will probably conflict, example:

Deep Cover/Ever Vigilant = Both trigger automatically when turn is over and no other action then moving has been taken, either avoid ending the turn in cover to trigger the deep cover ability, or even better don't use them together on the same soldier

Hunter Protocol/Overwatch = If hunter protocol trigger while a new pod activate and the unit is in overwatch, the script may freeze, this one is tricky because it could happen even on vanilla game with no modification

Shadowstep/Lightning Reflexes = Both trigger when a unit attempt to run over the line of sight of an enemy that have overwatch active, Shadowstep prevent the activation, while Lighting Reflexes does trigger it but it will automatically miss, the first shot at least. Using them together may freeze the script in the slowdown effect permanently, forcing a reload

Those are the one that come to mind at least, also certain abilities are deeply tied to a certain weapon and do not work with any other, for example the skirmisher "Return Fire" ability do not work unless the unit wield their bull up rifle, it should trigger with any main weapon but it doesn't, "Interrupt" also seems to not work with other units different then a skirmisher, or maybe it's the bull up rifle again, "Serial" on sparks sometimes cause curious glitches, like not correctly anding turns

Shiren
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by Shiren » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:19 am

Zeribos wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:29 am
Not sure where to ask but I've been trying to edit the DLC config values from alien hunters and shen's last gift but they don't reflect in game tried deleting logs,configs from documents even reinstalling the game and reediting using note++ but they dont show would be nice if the table had a value to edit those weapons or someone has more knows what went wrong with it the config from WotC seem to be working not sure what's bugging the DLCs though any response is appreciated.
What exactly are you tring to edit, i changed both the alien hunter dlc weapons and the sparks one with no problem, are you sure to edit the right ones?

Alien Hunter Weapons .ini = XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\DLC\DLC_2\Config\XComGameData_WeaponData
Sparks .ini = XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\DLC\DLC_3\Config\XComGameData_WeaponData

Spazi
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:51 am
Reputation: 3

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by Spazi » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Shiren wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:46 am
During my test changing soldier abilities mess up with the game loaded modules, sometimes causing crash when loading next mission, considering that right now this game is already unstable on load and crash on certain mission load are relatively common, expect trouble when doing so and just save/reload, i also fully changed a skill tree including already learned skills without other issues

Saw how non-standard abilities are not present in the list, like the avatar mind control ability to replace domination, adding those ability name in the list in this table still do not allow such abilities to be retrieved, would be possible to modify this table to do so? Static ID values work but i rather having a dynamic read if possible

@williamcll
Not included in this table, just use console command or edit .ini for new campaign
There are 3 Mind Control abilities, so if you just look for "Mind Control", you'll find the normal one
Are you looking for the id 106788 one ? :
Mind Control:Mind Control:XComGame.X2Ability_PsiWitch:63:///UILibrary_PerkIcons.UIPerk_adventpsiwitch_mindcontrol

Kuraiholy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:51 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by Kuraiholy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:23 pm

Confirmed on the nickname change. I set them all to a certain level, clicked the box, then cycled through, renaming each one's nickname then naming it back. Was able to save and continue and start the next game without crashing.

Shiren
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by Shiren » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:18 pm

Did some more testing on abilities, and found out why some abilities didn't work, i had set the wrong type, basically this game seems to have 3 types of abilities

0 = Passive
2 = Attached to, trigger with main weapon (Serial, Saturation Fire, Killzone)
3 = Attached to, trigger with secondary weapon (Fan Fire, Lightning Hands, Return Fire/Sniper)

By mistake i set the ability "Face Off" with type 2, my sniper shot everyone with his rifle without consuming ammo, potentially "Fan Fire" could do the same, or "Lightning Hands" as well, need more testing, tempting but broken as fuck

@Spazi
Thanks, i resolved finding the ID on new psy units and switching statically but this is much better

Does anyone known if the ability called "AvatarImmunities" actually do something?
I attempted to add it to all squaddie classes and it does indeed appear, also no mental effect seems to work on them, beside the chosen daze, the ability "Solace" of psy operative also grant immunity to daze, so not sure if was luck that nothing else affected my troops, or that "AvatarImmunities" aka Mental Fortress actually work, but daze was left out on purpose for some reason, maybe in case the chosen are still alive in the final map and you have to defeat them? I always reached the end with all 3 dead, they talk too much and i just, need, to, End Them

Spazi
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:51 am
Reputation: 3

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by Spazi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:48 am

Shiren wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:18 pm
Did some more testing on abilities, and found out why some abilities didn't work, i had set the wrong type, basically this game seems to have 3 types of abilities

0 = Passive
2 = Attached to, trigger with main weapon (Serial, Saturation Fire, Killzone)
3 = Attached to, trigger with secondary weapon (Fan Fire, Lightning Hands, Return Fire/Sniper)

By mistake i set the ability "Face Off" with type 2, my sniper shot everyone with his rifle without consuming ammo, potentially "Fan Fire" could do the same, or "Lightning Hands" as well, need more testing, tempting but broken as fuck

@Spazi
Thanks, i resolved finding the ID on new psy units and switching statically but this is much better

Does anyone known if the ability called "AvatarImmunities" actually do something?
I attempted to add it to all squaddie classes and it does indeed appear, also no mental effect seems to work on them, beside the chosen daze, the ability "Solace" of psy operative also grant immunity to daze, so not sure if was luck that nothing else affected my troops, or that "AvatarImmunities" aka Mental Fortress actually work, but daze was left out on purpose for some reason, maybe in case the chosen are still alive in the final map and you have to defeat them? I always reached the end with all 3 dead, they talk too much and i just, need, to, End Them
The "0,2,3" comes from "ApplyToWeaponSlot" in DefaultClassData.ini. I think I'll update my table to add in the description the "standard" type, since there is no way that I found to retrieve that information from the ability. That's why they defined it in the ini of the classes and not the ability in the first place I think.
But I'd like to finish finding how soldier loadout works first ^^


If you plan to edit more the ability list, just for information if you don't already know, my lua variable "abilityarrayptr" (or "abilityarrayptraob") point to a "T2SkillArray" structure, which is an array, and each cell (of size 0x18 (24 in decimal)) have a pointer to a "T2Skill" pointer
So just run the LUA script :

Code: Select all

index = 0
--abilityarrayptr = abilityarrayptraob
while readInteger(abilityarrayptr .. '+$' .. (index*24) .. '+4') == 0 do
    print(index .. " -> " .. findNameByIndex(index) .. " at address " .. string.format('%x', readQword(abilityarrayptr .. '+$' .. (index*24) .. '+8')))
    index = index + 1
end
(Change abilityarrayptr with abilityarrayptraob if you used BETA2, and uncomment line 2)
And use the cheat engine structure dissect to the address of the ability you want, of type "T2Skill". You'll find there all the info to create the string I gave you for "Mind Control" for example

Zeribos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by Zeribos » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:15 am

Shiren wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:19 am
Zeribos wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:29 am
Not sure where to ask but I've been trying to edit the DLC config values from alien hunters and shen's last gift but they don't reflect in game tried deleting logs,configs from documents even reinstalling the game and reediting using note++ but they dont show would be nice if the table had a value to edit those weapons or someone has more knows what went wrong with it the config from WotC seem to be working not sure what's bugging the DLCs though any response is appreciated.
What exactly are you tring to edit, i changed both the alien hunter dlc weapons and the sparks one with no problem, are you sure to edit the right ones?

Alien Hunter Weapons .ini = XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\DLC\DLC_2\Config\XComGameData_WeaponData
Sparks .ini = XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\DLC\DLC_3\Config\XComGameData_WeaponData
The weapon and armor values but in game the values stay the same don't have this problem when editing the main game values though.

yoco
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:43 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by yoco » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Hey! Can someone tell me how do I increase soldiers HP?

Shiren
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by Shiren » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:41 pm

yoco wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:25 pm
Hey! Can someone tell me how do I increase soldiers HP?
It's in the stat edit?

All core stat have three values, just edit all three and done, there are a few things to know however:
- Shields do not appear unless the armor already give at least 1, look for mods for that, and the shield granted through this table do not regenerate changing maps, it's 1 time shot only, probably best ignore

-Piercing armor stat just doesn't seems to work

-Psy is useless unless the soldier use psy abilities, will is the proper defense for those, or mod the game to have all character mind shield by default

Kokuto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:48 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by Kokuto » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:49 am

For some reason, attempting to use any of the tables just results in an access error pop up message.

Kokuto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:48 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by Kokuto » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:55 am

The table(s) do not seem to work. When attempting to use them, an error message pops up instead.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], JohnyXXX, reinzhart