Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Wolfman217
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by Wolfman217 »

Taurmin wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:46 pm
Wolfman217 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:35 pm
StrikeQ wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:49 pm

I use the EDIT5 table from Post#1 (EDIT6 doesn't work for me either like the above posters - legit version of the game here). It's in there under Soldier Information, I just add a new address under it.
Yay figured it out :D THANK YOU

Made an addition to the script for Combat Intelligence for anyone like me who had no idea how to do it and can't muddle their way through it.
Plus saves people time.

As Bollards said it's:

??????00 - Standard
??????01 - Above Average
??????02 - Gifted
??????03 - Genius
??????04 - Savant
(literally just changing the last digit)

Edit1: Looked back on Bollards post and also saw he found Ability Points aswell, I've now put that in too and seems to be working. But it was a quick job so hopefully it works for everyone else too. I'm not gonna even try on trying to figuring out the skill tree and bonds, I'm way too much of a noob for that. :D

Edit2: Damn Bollards you is the guy. Saw another of his post about Mental State so I added that in too. It doesn't actually alter Will e.g a tired soldier with 30/45 Will will still have 30/45 Will but they wont have the tired 'label' thing. I didn't have a Shaken soldier so I couldn't check if it turned them from shaken to normal again so let me know if it does. And just changing a Soldier from Available to Shaken and back works but I don't know whether that means it'll work for a normal Shaken soldier.

00000000 is Shaken
01000000 is Tired
02000000 is Availiable

Edit3: I think I figured out Fatigue. You change both Mental State and Will. So I had a Tired 30/45 Will Soldier and it looked like this:

Mental State: 01000000
Will - 30
Will 2 - 45
Will 3 - 45

and changing it to this:

Mental State - 02000000
Will - 45
Will 2 - 45
Will 3 - 45

seems to have worked. I'm gonna try in a mission when one pops up.
I must be doing something wrong here, I can go into the soldier profile on your script but all of the values show as "??". I am sitting in the avanger with the armoury open looking at the soldier i want to edit, do i need to do something else for it to work?
Go into any sub tab on that soldier you want to edit's menu and it'll update the script with values from that soldier. i.e go onto a soldier you want to edit, enable script and open the soldier profile and such that you want to edit (it'll show ?? on the values), go back into game click on any sub tab e.g Soldier Abilities, and it'll update. You will also need to disable the script if you want to go onto another soldier, as the script will still have the values from the previous soldier. Then do the same on that one. Opening the Soldier Proifile on main armory menu will use values form the first solider in the list no matter which one you click on. Hence why open soldier prfoile on specific soldier then opening a sub tab repopulates vales.

@Nilaru. Not Sure. Seeing as I only added some more address' I didn't change the base script so no idea. Might be something particular on OP's script, I know Edit5 worked for some and not others, and Edit6 was the same, so I edited the script that worked for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Taurmin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Taurmin »

Wolfman217 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:19 pm
Go into any sub tab on that soldier you want to edit's menu and it'll update the script with values from that soldier. i.e go onto a soldier you want to edit, enable script and open the soldier profile and such that you want to edit (it'll show ?? on the values), go back into game click on any sub tab e.g Soldier Abilities, and it'll update. You will also need to disable the script if you want to go onto another soldier, as the script will still have the values from the previous soldier. Then do the same on that one. Opening the Soldier Proifile on main armory menu will use values form the first solider in the list no matter which one you click on. Hence why open soldier prfoile on specific soldier then opening a sub tab repopulates vales.

@Nilaru. Not Sure. Seeing as I only added some more address' I didn't change the base script so no idea. Might be something particular on OP's script, I know Edit5 worked for some and not others, and Edit6 was the same, so I edited the script that worked for me.
Ok, this started working once i updated to cheat engine 6.7

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

can you make a dump of the commands or force a command like noweaponclass and be able to unlock everything and use any weapon on any character? or unlock all tech and weapons?

Spazi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Spazi »

dickfacemccunt wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:28 am
Spazi wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:06 am
Thanks for your work! Can't believe this day has already come where we can edit WOTC abilities. I updated your table with Psi, SPARK, and Templar which were missing, although Psi probably won't work. I also fixed some ability mappings that didn't match on my end (I am running CODEX with the fix and mods):

Code: Select all

4970:Medical Protocol
4959:Haywire Protocol
4980:Restoration
4935:Capacitor Discharge

5060:Run And Gun
4978:Reaper
58740:Bladestorm (Ranger)

4966:Killzone
4964:Serial
4945:Fan Fire

4982:Saturation Fire
4934:Rupture
By the way, what does skill type mean? I am seeing 0, 2, and 3 but never 1.
For your question, I have no clue.

Since there were no real solution for our IDs difference, I completely rewrote the soldier skills retrieval script. Now I get the IDs directly from the game, by searching for a name correspondance (and other things for duplicates cases).
Tell me if it works for you.
The first time take ~10 seconds on my PC

EDIT1: Bugfix, "Get all skills" script working, and code rewriting for less ugliness
EDIT2: Corrected "All skills" for Rangers
EDIT3: Added Ready Status, and more structure info for dev, +where I am at in my code in my search for crashes
Attachments
XCom2.zip
EDIT3 : Added Ready Status
(732.91 KiB) Downloaded 296 times
XCom2.zip
Edit 2:Bugfix
(266.84 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
XCom2.zip
EDIT 1:Get All Skills script, bugfix
(266.82 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
XCom2.zip
Skills IDs retrieved from game
(327.03 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Last edited by Spazi on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

maa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maa »

Spazi wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:20 pm

Since there were no real solution for our IDs difference, I completely rewrote the soldier skills retrieval script. Now I get the IDs directly from the game, by searching for a name correspondance (and other things for duplicates cases).

EDIT1: Bugfix, "Get all skills" script working, and code rewriting for less ugliness
why results doesn't save?
I changed all skills and character params, saved the game, try to go mission and game crash. Start game again, load last saved game and there is no changes with my solder. How to save changes?

Spazi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Spazi »

maa wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:17 am
Spazi wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:20 pm

why results doesn't save?
I changed all skills and character params, saved the game, try to go mission and game crash. Start game again, load last saved game and there is no changes with my solder. How to save changes?
Follow this guideline and it should work :

For All your soldiers, one at a time do :
- Change their skills
- Change their nickname
(- Change nickname back to what it was)

Then, Save your game, quit game, and Load. All your modifications should have been saved thanks to the nickname trick

totytoty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by totytoty »

Does anyone have the most powerful skill combination for each class?

Akulio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Akulio »

Hi, which table should i use? Edit 6 from the first post or edit 3 from Spazi's one? Tried edit 6 but couldn't change anything. Thank you.

williamcll
Cheater
Cheater

Post by williamcll »

Akulio wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:15 pm
Hi, which table should i use? Edit 6 from the first post or edit 3 from Spazi's one? Tried edit 6 but couldn't change anything. Thank you.
There's also dickfacemccunt's version, since that's the latest you should try that out as well.

EDIT: Game seems to crash everytime I try to save after changing some stats, especially the unlock all skill function, I recommend going into a game first before saving.

Kaixa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaixa »

Spazi wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:51 pm

- Change their skills
- Change their nickname

Then, Save your game, quit game, and Load. All your modifications should have been saved thanks to the nickname trick
Should we change the skill type too? Because different skills have different values, 0, 2, and 3 as I saw.
Or just ignore skill type?

lexlim86
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexlim86 »

Kaixa wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:05 am
Spazi wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:51 pm

- Change their skills
- Change their nickname

Should we change the skill type too? Because different skills have different values, 0, 2, and 3 as I saw.
Or just ignore skill type?
From my experience to avoid the crash, you have to match the value as well, for example guardian 0, serial 2, run and gun 0 ( have a look at your particular soldier that already have the skill to identify the value). Second thing is once you modified the skill make sure you go to training centre and learn that ability using the ability point instead of just changing them without learning it.

williamcll
Cheater
Cheater

Post by williamcll »

Another question, how do I change intel and supplies?

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shiren »

During my test changing soldier abilities mess up with the game loaded modules, sometimes causing crash when loading next mission, considering that right now this game is already unstable on load and crash on certain mission load are relatively common, expect trouble when doing so and just save/reload, i also fully changed a skill tree including already learned skills without other issues

Saw how non-standard abilities are not present in the list, like the avatar mind control ability to replace domination, adding those ability name in the list in this table still do not allow such abilities to be retrieved, would be possible to modify this table to do so? Static ID values work but i rather having a dynamic read if possible

@williamcll
Not included in this table, just use console command or edit .ini for new campaign

lexlim86
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexlim86 »

i just found something on default class data ini at xcom folder for ranger class
ExcludedAbilities="LightningReflexes" ; prevent conflict with Shadowstep
ExcludedAbilities="EverVigilant" ; prevent conflict with DeepCover

so i reckon if you give evervigilant to ranger the game will crash when you launch mission.

Zeribos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeribos »

Not sure where to ask but I've been trying to edit the DLC config values from alien hunters and shen's last gift but they don't reflect in game tried deleting logs,configs from documents even reinstalling the game and reediting using note++ but they dont show would be nice if the table had a value to edit those weapons or someone has more knows what went wrong with it the config from WotC seem to be working not sure what's bugging the DLCs though any response is appreciated.