Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Xcom 2 War of the Chosen

Post by Codcat »

Csimbi wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:00 pm
Here's an updated table from me.
The usual Soldier Patcher and the Resource Enumerator scripts.
I also included my AML mod list in the Table Extras, copy-paste that to a TXT file, save it and then you can load it into AML. Hopefully, that way you won't need to mess around with the storage ID.

I have rewritten the Soldier Patcher script, now it includes a player check, so I recommend you keep it enabled at all times. I do and so far, no issues.
In the barracks, the PlayerID is not known at times (it is zero), hence having bEnableForceUnknownToXCOM enabled is a good idea to work around that.
In the tactical games, bEnableForceResistanceToXCOM will force AI-controlled resistance units to use the XCOM stats, too. Resistance units controlled by you are considered XCOM. I am early in my game so I have not seen AI-controlled resistance units joining the fight yet, hence it is largely untested, but it should work.
If you enable the script during the tactical game, you will notice that the on-screen stats are updated only when something has changed (the latest on enemy turn).

You should keep the Resource Enumerator script off and enable it only when you need it.
As usual, open Engineering/Inventory to populate the list, make your changes then disable the script immediately.
You can keep the list sort by selling unused stuff on the Black Market.

Enjoy!
I would love to find an updated aobscan from the resource enumerator script so I can update the resource ID in it. Currently its returning only one entry but it's an incorrect static offset address

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Codcat wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:11 am
I would love to find an updated aobscan from the resource enumerator script so I can update the resource ID in it. Currently its returning only one entry but it's an incorrect static offset address
That's cause you have the wrong CAT_ID_STORAGE defined. You'll need to find the proper value and set it to that. Has nothing to do with the aobscan which is correct.

For your information the correct ID for me on the latest patch with no mods installed is 8901 if you have any mods installed it will be a different value for you.

IceLancer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IceLancer »

There is something weird going on with my 5 day long save. It was working perfectly fine with previous page CE Table just few days ago.
First table is picking up some huge and weird numbers, but thats not all.
A simple data search like supplies XY amount (that it finds), and then basic CE next search smaller exact result , results in no results.
I am totally baffled. It was working fine just few days ago. I am at 226 mods.

IceLancer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IceLancer »

IceLancer wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:09 pm
There is something weird going on with my 5 day long save. It was working perfectly fine with previous page CE Table just few days ago.
First table is picking up some huge and weird numbers, but thats not all.
A simple data search like supplies XY amount (that it finds), and then basic CE next search smaller exact result , results in no results.
I am totally baffled. It was working fine just few days ago. I am at 226 mods.

OH SHIT! Pardon my language!
This is insane. But i did figure out what is messing up with table CE searches !!

You see i am using tortoise to monitor any changes to the my documents/config folder. And i tracked down this

Code: Select all

-HistoryBot=0
+HistoryBot=-1
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="Exit",Desc="Exit (Exits the game)")
-ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="DebugCreatePlayer 1",Desc=)
+ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="DebugCreatePlayer 1",Desc="")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="FreezeAt",Desc="Locks the player view and rendering time.")
-ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="SSSwapControllers",Desc=)
+ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="SSSwapControllers",Desc="")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="Open",Desc="Open <MapName> (Opens the specified map)")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="DisplayAll",Desc="DisplayAll <ClassName> <PropertyName> (Display property values for instances of classname)")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="DisplayAllState",Desc="DisplayAllState <ClassName> (Display state names for all instances of classname)")
@@ -283,7 +283,7 @@
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="Stat ANIM",Desc="Stat ANIM")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="Stat NET",Desc="Stat NET")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="Stat LIST",Desc="Stat LIST Groups/Sets/Group (List groups of stats, saved sets, or specific stats within a specified group)")
-ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="Stat splitscreen",Desc=)
+ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="Stat splitscreen",Desc="")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="Stat GFX",Desc="Stat GFX (Displays GFX stats)")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ListTextures",Desc="ListTextures (Lists all loaded textures and their current memory footprint)")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ListUncachedStaticLightingInteractions",Desc="ListUncachedStaticLightingInteractions (Lists all uncached static lighting interactions, which causes Lighting needs to be rebuilt messages)")
@@ -307,16 +307,16 @@
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="EnableAllScreenMessages",Desc="Enables all on-screen warnings/messages")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ToggleAllScreenMessages",Desc="Toggles display state of all on-screen warnings/messages")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="CaptureMode",Desc="Toggles display state of all on-screen warnings/messages")
-ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug NET",Desc=)
-ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug PHYSICS",Desc=)
-ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug COLLISION",Desc=)
-ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug AI",Desc=)
-ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug CAMERA",Desc=)
-ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug WEAPON",Desc=)
-ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug ANIMATION",Desc=)
-ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug INPUT",Desc=)
-ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="memleakcheck",Desc=)
-ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="togglehdwarning",Desc=)
+ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug NET",Desc="")
+ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug PHYSICS",Desc="")
+ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug COLLISION",Desc="")
+ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug AI",Desc="")
+ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug CAMERA",Desc="")
+ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug WEAPON",Desc="")
+ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug ANIMATION",Desc="")
+ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="ShowDebug INPUT",Desc="")
+ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="memleakcheck",Desc="")
+ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="togglehdwarning",Desc="")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="Stat SOUNDWAVES",Desc="Stat SOUNDWAVES (Shows active SoundWaves)")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="Stat SOUNDCUES",Desc="Stat SOUNDCUES (Shows active SoundCues)")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="Stat SOUNDS",Desc="Stat SOUNDS <?> <sort=distance|class|name|waves|default> <-debug> <off> (Shows active SoundCues and SoundWaves)")
@@ -323,26 +323,6 @@
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="STARTMOVIECAPTURE",Desc="STARTMOVIECAPTURE")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="STOPMOVIECAPTURE",Desc="STOPMOVIECAPTURE")
 ManualAutoCompleteList=(Command="Show AUDIORADIUS",Desc="Show AUDIORADIUS (Toggles audio radius rendering in PIE)")
-HistoryTop=3
-HistoryCur=3
-History[0]=SetForceLevel10
-History[1]=SetForceLevel 10
-History[2]=SetForceLevel 9
-History[3]=
-History[4]=
-History[5]=
-History[6]=
-History[7]=
-History[8]=
-History[9]=
-History[10]=
-History[11]=
-History[12]=
-History[13]=
-History[14]=
-History[15]=
-bEnableUI=False
-bRequireCtrlToNavigateAutoComplete=False

Two days ago i ran into enemies being scaled by force level mod way too much. So i used debug console to lower Force level to 10 (it was 16) and my team is still in basic outfit, cant fight with crazy super huge robots at force level 16..

Anyway ..You see how it changed shit load of stuff in game? It removed " " from everywhere.
All i did was simply restore that file from before and CE is working perfectly again..??
File name is XComInput.ini

In your case, simply delete the file from My Documents\My Games\XCOM2 War of the Chosen\XComGame\Config\
and let game make new one.

Attached file tortoise SVN diff file . It is for Table maker Csimbi, maybe helps him figure out better.
Maybe because Strings were broken or format? and it affected memory search results? i have no idea
unified_diff.zip
(4.68 KiB) Downloaded 39 times

happynightmare13
Cheater
Cheater

Post by happynightmare13 »

How do you use this?/////