Agents of Mayhem (PATCH 08.23.2017)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Agents of Mayhem (PATCH 08.23.2017)

Post by ADF56 »

Well funny thing started the game today, tryed another test at Car Health, lowered the dificulty and now the car realy losess health dont know why it dosent work anymore. All other options work as they should.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

ADF56 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:59 am
Well funny thing started the game today, tryed another test at Car Health, lowered the dificulty and now the car realy losess health dont know why it dosent work anymore. All other options work as they should.
I made an Alt Script for Unlimited Car Health, It's still in the testing zone but It will work for any car you use.

PS: Uploading New Version Now.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Updated:

Added an Alt Script for Unlimited Car Health, assuming the original Script is having issues when switching between Difficulties In the game, use Unlimited Car Health v2 If you have issues with the Original Script, Fixed Easy XP.

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

I played a little and in some misions I came across some enemys and structers that I couldnt destroy they were invulnerable like me, so I went and search wich option is it and its the Unlimited Car Boost. So if anyone has the same problem joust deactivate Unlimited Car Boost for that time and when needed activate it back on.

PS.:
Unlimited Car Health v2 works as it should now, changed dificulty and it works.
Last edited by ADF56 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

ADF56 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:18 am
I played a little and in some misions I came across some enemys and structers that I couldnt destroy they were invulnerable like me, so I went and search wich option is it and its the Unlimited Car Boost. So if anyone has the same problem joust deactivate Unlimited Car Boost for that time and when needed activate it back on.
Ehm, I'll check it out again :)

EDIT: Great news about the Unlimited Car Health v2, It may conflict with other stuff, keep that in mind.

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

For now I could find only one enemy that is affected by the Unlimited Car Boost its Pride Blitztrooper Recruit and some random target structures that need to be destroyed during missions. I wouldnt bother with it as if you turn off Unlimited Car Boost you can kill them. Sorry for making you so much trouble.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

ADF56 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:57 am
For now I could find only one enemy that is affected by the Unlimited Car Boost its Pride Blitztrooper Recruit and some random target structures that need to be destroyed during missions. I wouldnt bother with it as if you turn off Unlimited Car Boost you can kill them. Sorry for making you so much trouble.
Nah It's alright, I don't want to have a Table where you have issues, plus I added Easy Level, when you gain a level you'll be set to lvl 20 instantly.
Last edited by Kalas on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Updated:

Added Easy Level (Read Description), fixed Unlimited Car Boost.

PS: It's not really a fix It's more of a new injection place, It may or may not work as intended on enemies but If you have issues with the Script do as @ADF56 mentioned above, Disable the Script when not needed.

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

If you guys are gonna use Easy Level use the Unlimited Skill Point option to as Easy Level will set your lvl to 20 but wont give you the Skill Points for each lvl.

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

All this sounds great, can't wait to try it later during the night =) will report back when i do if the Unlimited Car Health works for me now or not ^^ but thanks for working this fast it's quite amazing :)

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Starkiller wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:04 pm
All this sounds great, can't wait to try it later during the night =) will report back when i do if the Unlimited Car Health works for me now or not ^^ but thanks for working this fast it's quite amazing :)
The Unlimited Car Health v2 will work 100% but It's not using any compare to separate enemies and other cars, so I would disable this Script when not needed :)

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

Kalas wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:42 pm
Starkiller wrote:
The Unlimited Car Health v2 will work 100% but It's not using any compare to separate enemies and other cars, so I would disable this Script when not needed :)
Okay the Unlimited Car Health v2 works ^^ though i hope you dont mind got some feedback on "Drain enemy health" while it's active you can't actually kill any enemys you have to activate it shoot enemies & then deactivate to kill them, the only reason i'm making feedback on this is cuz it's very tedious to use it like that during combat even if you set hotkeys on it, so if it could be fix to set enemy health to 1 without freezing it so it can still go down when you shoot them aka killing them would be lovely ^^

Also i got a new option to request if you dont mind, "Infinite Mission Timer" some missions have timers like the race side mission where you race your car through checkpoints and timer goes down.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Starkiller wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:09 am
Kalas wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:42 pm
Starkiller wrote:
Okay the Unlimited Car Health v2 works ^^ though i hope you dont mind got some feedback on "Drain enemy health" while it's active you can't actually kill any enemys you have to activate it shoot enemies & then deactivate to kill them, the only reason i'm making feedback on this is cuz it's very tedious to use it like that during combat even if you set hotkeys on it, so if it could be fix to set enemy health to 1 without freezing it so it can still go down when you shoot them aka killing them would be lovely ^^

Also i got a new option to request if you dont mind, "Infinite Mission Timer" some missions have timers like the race side mission where you race your car through checkpoints and timer goes down.
About Drain Target Health, I'll see what I can do about that, and about Mission Timer.. most of the cooldowns in this game Is not just Increase and Decrease they are sort of encrypted or just using random values, I tried many times to do Gadget Cooldown but without luck, so I will try again but can't promise anything :)

EDIT: I can do One Hit Kill but that will work only when Unlimited Health+Shield is Activated because I use cmp [rax],(float)99999, so If you'll disable those you will be One Hit Killed.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Updated:

Added One Hit Kill, enable only with Unlimited Health+Shield.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, what I'm looking for is an XP boost, but not to just fly up a level every time I shoot something. How does your Easy XP work exactly?

Also, would it be possible to get an infinite jumps cheat like CH has?