Serious Sam First Encounter HD v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Serious Sam First Encounter HD v1.0

Post by STN »

This table has one option, unlimited health.

Made by Geri

Yes, I know that there are built-in cheats in the game, but I hate to type in cheats and I have made the table for fun and for those who might be interested in seeing the crappy but working script that I haved scraped together.

Ammo cheat will not be added because You can choose to have unlimited ammo in the difficulty settings and it is not even considered as a cheat.

If You are trying to make the same cheat and You are stuck with it, ask here and I will give more info about it.

cmp [esi+00000478],eax is a code which is accessing to the copy of the health. The real health is just before this copy with 8 bytes, so it is on offset 470. I have used this code to avoid crashes, the game likes to crash if You use code injection at some points.

So esi+0470 is the health. There is a pointer on esi+012C which is pointing to a string: player (of course only if the structure is Sam's structure).

The script is just checking the string

Code:
mov ecx,[esi+012C] //save address on the pointer to ecx
cmp [ecx],79616C70 //check the address where the pointer is pointing
jne originalcode //if the result is not 79616C70 (which is "play" in hex) then jump
mov [esi+00000470],270F //change health to 9999

originalcode:
popad
popfd
cmp [esi+00000478],eax //and this is the original code already

I didn't check the armor, but it may be useful too. Thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SamHD.CT
(950 Bytes) Downloaded 106 times

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Serious Sam First Encounter HD v1.0

Post by pferreira »

You're going to have to update it now for the latest version. This will no longer work.