Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by axellslade »

lol3003 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:06 am
so the trainer dosent work anymore becuse the newest official game version crashes if eac dosnt load so we need another way to disabel eac or its just me wich would be weird
Latest game version is 2415526 and it's working fine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

axellslade wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:17 am
lol3003 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:06 am
so the trainer dosent work anymore becuse the newest official game version crashes if eac dosnt load so we need another way to disabel eac or its just me wich would be weird
Latest game version is 2415526 and it's working fine.
yeah i know the game starts fine without the disabler but it doesnt work with it on for me at least and it crashes wehn i enable it after i started the game

sleepmd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sleepmd »

Good work SunBeam! Thank you

blecap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blecap »

hi all

i think this is a silly request, my profile stats Tactical, Stealth kills, Precision increases over time. but Favorite weapon and Second Favorite weapon just wouldnt change for a reason, no matter how long i spend say using AUG only, it simply will not change kinda bugging me a little. so just wondering if there are any cheat table out there that can modify the profile stats? TIV

outcast_JesTeR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by outcast_JesTeR »

First off....thank you SunBeam for this table. Works perfectly.

I've recently ran into a problem though. I can no longer upgrade weapon damage. I used the script/cheat for 100 million tagged resources. For 2 days I was able to use the resources to upgrade weapon damage. Now when I try to upgrade a weapon the required resources (bottom right) are all red, even though I have well over 2 million resources.
I have tried running the game without the cheat table and had the same result. Is there any way I can reset my resources to 0? I also tried collecting more resources without the cheat enabled and it didn't work either.
Thanks for any help.

f82503005
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by f82503005 »

to outcast_JesTeR

the resource problem also happened to me. when I looked closely to amount of each available resource (top line), I found a tiny notation before amount of resource, and I can not upgrade my skill due to insufficient resource even though the amount on top line is huge. I guess the amount overflows or something.

I solved the problem by modifying the 100 million tagged resource script (right click and choose change script)
1) find the following three lines:
sub eax,esi // restore Resource to original value; yeah, cuz I can :P
mov esi,#100000000 // change the amount here to the value you want; thought it would also modify the visuals :( oh well
add eax,esi // re-add

2) mark the three lines and add a new line:
//sub eax,esi // restore Resource to original value; yeah, cuz I can :P
//mov esi,#100000000 // change the amount here to the value you want; thought it would also modify the visuals :( oh well
//add eax,esi // re-add
mov eax,#100000000

after that, when I tagged a resource, the amount was directly reset to 100000000, and I can upgrade as expected.
I guess if you add the new line as "mov eax,#0" then amount will be reset to 0, but I didn't try that.
hope it helps.

I also want to thank SunBeam for creating the table. If the above change causes problems, that is my fault.

outcast_JesTeR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by outcast_JesTeR »

Thank you! That worked. It caps the max resources at 100000000 so it won't have the overflow.

blecap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blecap »

aside having the uplay awards unlocker for 1.6.0, can anyone provide a script that simply unlocks all weapons, costumes, attachment, etc from a fresh start and/or without the need to replay missions? i have checked out paul44's script and instructions and have no idea how to even start at all, i have no coding experience. it will be a big help. thanks.

blecap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blecap »

prick? not at all sunbeam :D Ahh, well, i must have had read wrong somewhere.

Victor DoUrden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Victor DoUrden »

Made an account just to fucking post here. I really really want to play this to justify owning it but want to get past the game breaking grind bug.

Have read entire thread twice and literally have done every step mentioned in thread so far. From the sys file crap to the command line to the everything else but once I activate "gather intel" game crashes two seconds later. Shit is driving me up the wall... can someone please explain if anything else can be done? Any possible programs, steps, blood rituals, faps, button pushing, keyboard slapping that must be achieved for my hail mary sunbeam to bring light into my darkness of drug filled south america wildlands?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

You need a modified EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file which goes into the EasyAntiCheat folder replacing the existing one.

Here's the one I'm using.

EasyAntiCheat_x64.rar
[Link]

Next you need a shortcut to GRW.exe with the parameter -eac_launcher added to the target section, adding it into Steam should work as well and if you have the UPlay version that client should have a similar setting where you can add this.

.DLL prevents EAC from complaining when the game is started without it, the game will take a while longer to start though because it will try to connect online and fail and eventually time out (Can be aborted, but the game will try again after a while.) and it will do this again when you resume your game and get to the "lobby" part.

Once in-game with EAC removed download the table to ensure you have the latest version (You probably do though if it was downloaded recently.) and then open it, let it hook into GRW.exe and then try activating the Get Intel option.

If this is the latest or previous version of the game the option should tick (If EAC is active it won't activate at all.) however what then works best for me is to run the game a bit trying some different things and maybe fast traveling.

Then you can try activating the various options, my own experience is if that you're too quick here the game will crash either directly or when you move around a few steps so if that happens all that you can do is try again, it does work but I have't found a way to guarantee the game will not crash so just try again seems to be the only thing to do and it should take after a few tries.
(And for some users it just works without problem whether it's the previous version of the game or the current one, game is weird like that is how I'm seeing it ha ha.)

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Ah one of the Windows 10 features of the Redstone 2 update then, interesting.

I did just switch over to Redstone 3 after the latest available build was all but confirmed to be what's heading to RTM for release in a few weeks, wonder if that resolved anything, though it probably did not change this particular behavior.

Bringing up the map does allow for enabling the scripts as well, but the game has a high chance of crashing when you exit out of the map screen instead which is usually immediate, if nothing happened chances are the game decided to behave. :)
At which point the only crash issue would be if the game ran into an actual error, for being based on the Unity Next engine it does appear to be remarkably stable actually.
(But then again Assassin's Creed Unity worked pretty well after a few patches despite it's rough launch state, those updates did reduce crowds a bit though and various clutter objects but the player wouldn't really notice outside of a direct comparison.)

Update 1.8 is probably not too far out either, entered the private test environment (PTE) client of the game for public testing a while ago since it's focusing on adding a PvP mode to the game but I'm hoping it'll also add some more bug fixes though I am unsure how long Ubisoft intends to support the game.
The Vivendi move for a takeover appears to have made them more serious with games such as Rainbow Six Siege and The Division getting some needed support and revitalizing the games so if this game is doing OK still then further updates might be planned.

Anyways that's not really too important, the table definitively works just fine and is compatible but at worst it might take a few attempts and going by your post it's potentially caused by a change in the Windows 10 OS as of it's latest major update. (I think Redstone 3 or Fall Creator's Update as it's also called was planned for full release on the 17th this month.)

Good to know about that, wouldn't be too surprised if this is what has caused this issue. :)

EDIT: RS3 has the same behavior it seems, just keep trying until it works.

Victor DoUrden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Victor DoUrden »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:39 am
You need a modified EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file which goes into the EasyAntiCheat folder replacing the existing one.

EasyAntiCheat_x64.rar
[Link]

Next you need a shortcut to GRW.exe with the parameter -eac_launcher added to the target section, adding it into Steam should work as well and if you have the UPlay version that client should have a similar setting where you can add this.

.DLL prevents EAC from complaining when the game is started without it, the game will take a while longer to start though because it will try to connect online and fail and eventually time out (Can be aborted, but the game will try again after a while.) and it will do this again when you resume your game and get to the "lobby" part.

Once in-game with EAC removed download the table to ensure you have the latest version (You probably do though if it was downloaded recently.) and then open it, let it hook into GRW.exe and then try activating the Get Intel option.

If this is the latest or previous version of the game the option should tick (If EAC is active it won't activate at all.) however what then works best for me is to run the game a bit trying some different things and maybe fast traveling.

Then you can try activating the various options, my own experience is if that you're too quick here the game will crash either directly or when you move around a few steps so if that happens all that you can do is try again, it does work but I have't found a way to guarantee the game will not crash so just try again seems to be the only thing to do and it should take after a few tries.
(And for some users it just works without problem whether it's the previous version of the game or the current one, game is weird like that is how I'm seeing it ha ha.)
Just to put it out there I'm using official uplay version. With that dll it totally works more or less AFAIK as I have not tested all the options and likely won't since the skill points and resources are my primary concern. Much thanks for the file I love ya mate all homo. Would buy ya a pint if I could for fixing my woes.

OmegaRush
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OmegaRush »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:39 am

EasyAntiCheat_x64.rar
[Link]

Can confirm everything in this post. The dll works with the modified shortcut. If you view running services while playing the game, EAC will remain in a stopped state. Once into the game, run around, fast travel, get shot at, then let CE hook into GRW.exe. Do some more stuff, and then activate the gather intel. Do some more stuff, then enable options as you see fit.

I've been doing this for days now and not a single crash. I've used every option that SunBeam implemented and they work flawlessly. Hats off to you gentlemen. Especially Sunbeam for all the work and addressing all of the pestering questions.

Kai420
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kai420 »

Game crashes when activating the cheat table ?
Any solutions ?