Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nixmomo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by nixmomo »

dacrack wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:38 pm
just collected some tables from this forum and put them together in one table. all working well with current legit version 2633348

no trainer is needed anymore... invisible and god mode works also ;-)

only the offline mode with -eac_launcher and the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll / EACGaurd.sys thing i described a few posts back is needed!

dont forget to enable the Intel :D

[Link]

@Sourenics no problem, i am german..lol :D

here u go [Link]
Kannst du mir sagen wie ich die Tabelle anpassen kann um nur "n" Skill Points hinzuzufügen oder nur "n" Ressourcen?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

itsMem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itsMem »

Not sure if this will work or everyone else or not but here's new sig for gather intel script

53 48 83 EC 30 0F 29 74 24 20 48 89 CB 0F 28 F1 E8 3B 08 00 00 48 89 D9 E8 13 05 00 00 48 89 D9 0F 28 CE E8 28 00 00 00 48 89 D9 E8 10 04 00 00 48 89 D9 0F 28 74 24 20 48 83 C4 30 5B E9 7E 0A 00 00 EE

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

I'm getting Access Violation when I try to boot this up. Is there anyone who can help?

imulator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by imulator »

Hi,
I used the option "Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource" 2 times by mistake and now when I try to use the resources the game acts as if the resources were zero, Is there any way to reset the addresses of the resources?

Edited: I have modified the script and I have already been able to fix it. :D
thanks

tombstoneactual47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tombstoneactual47 »

Is it possible for you to make a demo on this on youtube? It'll be easier for many to understand. As for me I couldn't understand where and how to put those table and edit its values. Thanks.

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alurous »

Alright so, I am a nub on CheatEngine when it comes to activating stuff. I've read all pages and none of the links work for me, I am assuming the last version is the one posted in like page 18 where it's a German website, says file not available. I have downloaded GRW.CT and GRW1.CT, both still says Gathering intel and I deactivated the children, nothing happens so I am assuming I don't have the correct files. Is there any updates for this near year?

mis2417
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mis2417 »

alurous wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:01 pm
Alright so, I am a nub on CheatEngine when it comes to activating stuff. I've read all pages and none of the links work for me, I am assuming the last version is the one posted in like page 18 where it's a German website, says file not available. I have downloaded GRW.CT and GRW1.CT, both still says Gathering intel and I deactivated the children, nothing happens so I am assuming I don't have the correct files. Is there any updates for this near year?
links from this post still work (eac), and the table dacrack called collected (in page ~18) is below. if you can't activate children, it's most likely eac related, because this table works (most of it at least) for me (steam version, predator update, uplay&grw offline)
grw.ct
(18.85 KiB) Downloaded 165 times

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

I'm getting this error when trying to launch the game. Anyone know how to get around it? I tried reading through the thread but I cant find anything on it.

[Link]

mis2417
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mis2417 »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:02 am
I'm getting this error when trying to launch the game. Anyone know how to get around it? I tried reading through the thread but I cant find anything on it.

[Link]
never heard of that. are you sure you have "-eac_laucher" in steam and uplay in props? loaded sys file with loader? maybe your av is messing with the kernel module loading?
just in case you did not make a backup, heres mine.
EasyAntiCheat_x64.zip
(308.53 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

mis2417 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:53 am
gunbalde60 wrote:

[Link]
never heard of that. are you sure you have "-eac_laucher" in steam and uplay in props? loaded sys file with loader? maybe your av is messing with the kernel module loading?

EasyAntiCheat_x64.zip
Thank you, after putting the "-eac_laucher" on steam and the actual game .exe it works now!

davanti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by davanti »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:00 pm
mis2417 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:53 am
gunbalde60 wrote:

[Link]

EasyAntiCheat_x64.zip
Thank you, after putting the "-eac_laucher" on steam and the actual game .exe it works now!
Ay m8,

I'm getting the same thing you had (maybe it's looking at sig/cert?). What all did you do? Did you run the .sys file? I can't even get to the splash screen when I try. Also had a question in regards to the .exe command, which real .exe (GRW, or rungame) are you attaching this command to? also via shortcut? I've got it on ubisoft and steam launch options.

mis2417
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mis2417 »

davanti wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:03 pm
Ay m8,

I'm getting the same thing you had (maybe it's looking at sig/cert?). What all did you do? Did you run the .sys file? I can't even get to the splash screen when I try. Also had a question in regards to the .exe command, which real .exe (GRW, or rungame) are you attaching this command to? also via shortcut? I've got it on ubisoft and steam launch options.
you run KernelModeDriverLoader_x64.exe, input sys file where it says Driver File (dragging will do), Driver Name does not matter at all, press LOAD and you can close the Loader alltogether until the next reboot.
after that run CheatEngine (preferably run grw.ct and CE opens), run the game, load the save or whatever you want to to get to the part where you can actually play, alt-tab to CE, "select the process to open" and you can do it multiple ways: window, process, application.... I choose process and attach it to GRW.EXE and "yes, you do want to keep the opened table or whatever"

davanti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by davanti »

mis2417 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:55 am
davanti wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:03 pm
Ay m8,

you run KernelModeDriverLoader_x64.exe, input sys file where it says Driver File (dragging will do), Driver Name does not matter at all, press LOAD and you can close the Loader alltogether until the next reboot.
after that run CheatEngine (preferably run grw.ct and CE opens), run the game, load the save or whatever you want to to get to the part where you can actually play, alt-tab to CE, "select the process to open" and you can do it multiple ways: window, process, application.... I choose process and attach it to GRW.EXE and "yes, you do want to keep the opened table or whatever"
Hm, you're magical m8.

Had followed steps in that order previously, but after reading your post it worked for some reason.

Thanks!

Grimith
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grimith »

The only Issue ive been having is when i launch game the load pops up then uplay tells me Starting Game.

Unable to start game please check that your game is installed correctly restart in online mode blah blah cant get passed that otherwise i have everything in the right place and im running the .sys with the -eac in the uplay launcher. maybe a non steam issue?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Anyway to reset Tier One?