Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dacrack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:22 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by dacrack » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:43 pm

with this file the "Add 100 Million to tagged Resource" will also work :-D but sometimes u have to try it several times until it works! I just restart the whole game...

GRWunknownversionmaybefornewestpatchuncracked.CT

does someone knows how to restore Resource back to original value?

mis2417
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:46 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by mis2417 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:15 am

dacrack wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:43 pm
with this file the "Add 100 Million to tagged Resource" will also work :-D but sometimes u have to try it several times until it works! I just restart the whole game...

GRWunknownversionmaybefornewestpatchuncracked.CT

does someone knows how to restore Resource back to original value?
thank you, resources work

savor_savvy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by savor_savvy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:07 pm

FermitTheKrog wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:36 pm
dacrack wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:11 pm
FermitTheKrog wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:01 pm


Do you know if the other functions on that trainer work or was it just the godmode one?

Also, with the Coop thing it probably won't work, as far as I'm aware Wildlands never supported LAN Multiplayer and I highly doubt that there is a torrent out there that will work online as standard.
hm, i can enable infinite health, infinite grenades, accurate weapon, weapons without recoil and infinite points improvements, which the last one is unneccesary without an "add 100 million" kinda that button ;-) the infinite resources in this trainer is not working...

here u go, try yourself. u can dl it here (hopefully its allowed in here) --> Trainer

my thoughts on multiplayer were like the CoD WWII Tunngle Multi Player Option....maybe someday anything like that will be released :D
Thanks but I already grabbed it from GameCopyWorld, can't get any of the functions to work though -.-
Me too. The trainer crashed my game.

savor_savvy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by savor_savvy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:24 pm

FermitTheKrog wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:36 pm
dacrack wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:11 pm


hm, i can enable infinite health, infinite grenades, accurate weapon, weapons without recoil and infinite points improvements, which the last one is unneccesary without an "add 100 million" kinda that button ;-) the infinite resources in this trainer is not working...

here u go, try yourself. u can dl it here (hopefully its allowed in here) --> Trainer

my thoughts on multiplayer were like the CoD WWII Tunngle Multi Player Option....maybe someday anything like that will be released :D
Thanks but I already grabbed it from GameCopyWorld, can't get any of the functions to work though -.-
Me too. The Baracuda trainer crashed my game on God Mode. The infinite ammo works though.

dacrack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:22 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by dacrack » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:24 pm

@savor_savvy

u have to use the -eac_launcher flag inside the uplay app!
then go offline with uplay
the trainer never crashed my game, ok, i have bought the game legit. and you, which version do you use?
godmode is not working in the CE, only the unlimited health from the trainer is working on my side...

so i use both simultaneously... Cheat Engine and Barracuda Trainer

FermitTheKrog
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:54 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by FermitTheKrog » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:21 pm

dacrack wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:24 pm
@savor_savvy

u have to use the -eac_launcher flag inside the uplay app!
then go offline with uplay
the trainer never crashed my game, ok, i have bought the game legit. and you, which version do you use?
godmode is not working in the CE, only the unlimited health from the trainer is working on my side...

so i use both simultaneously... Cheat Engine and Barracuda Trainer
Can confirm that this works now!
Launched game first, activated Cheat Table then opened the trainer and only used the infinite health function which worked. It will give of a slightly different sound to the others to confirm it's working!

savor_savvy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by savor_savvy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:23 pm

dacrack wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:24 pm
@savor_savvy

u have to use the -eac_launcher flag inside the uplay app!
then go offline with uplay
the trainer never crashed my game, ok, i have bought the game legit. and you, which version do you use?
godmode is not working in the CE, only the unlimited health from the trainer is working on my side...

so i use both simultaneously... Cheat Engine and Barracuda Trainer
Yes i follow all the steps. Game argument with -eac_launcher in uplay app. Offline mode. Latest predator version. Legit game.

I replaced my EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll as well with the one from July 2017.

Update: Ok, weird. It is working now. The only thing i changed was to copy and paste EACGuard.sys into the EasyAntiCheat folder in game.

savor_savvy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by savor_savvy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:33 pm

dacrack wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:15 am
savor_savvy wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:01 am
Oh wow, so it is working in the latest update? Need the infinite health, ammo and teleport function.
teleport is not working...

can someone please explain me, what this does? --> Level/Base Pointer
Yeah, I need the teleport function.

Corvo3108
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:06 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by Corvo3108 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:00 am

Guys can RE-upload the EasyAntiCheat_x64.rar pls

gapcomputer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:40 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by gapcomputer » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:50 am

savor_savvy wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:33 pm
dacrack wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:15 am
savor_savvy wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:01 am
Oh wow, so it is working in the latest update? Need the infinite health, ammo and teleport function.
teleport is not working...

can someone please explain me, what this does? --> Level/Base Pointer
Yeah, I need the teleport function.
LOL grab a chopper or other vehicle dude, that is why Sunbean stop updating the tables, people is lazy as f**** and want everything done.

savor_savvy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by savor_savvy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:47 am

savor_savvy wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:23 pm
dacrack wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:24 pm
@savor_savvy

u have to use the -eac_launcher flag inside the uplay app!
then go offline with uplay
the trainer never crashed my game, ok, i have bought the game legit. and you, which version do you use?
godmode is not working in the CE, only the unlimited health from the trainer is working on my side...

so i use both simultaneously... Cheat Engine and Barracuda Trainer
Yes i follow all the steps. Game argument with -eac_launcher in uplay app. Offline mode. Latest predator version. Legit game.

I replaced my EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll as well with the one from July 2017.

Update: Ok, weird. It is working now. The only thing i changed was to copy and paste EACGuard.sys into the EasyAntiCheat folder in game.
Ok, worked then now it isn't. Most of the time i get a game freeze after i activate the God Mode from Baracuda's trainer.

savor_savvy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by savor_savvy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:22 am

savor_savvy wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:47 am
savor_savvy wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:23 pm
dacrack wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:24 pm
@savor_savvy

u have to use the -eac_launcher flag inside the uplay app!
then go offline with uplay
the trainer never crashed my game, ok, i have bought the game legit. and you, which version do you use?
godmode is not working in the CE, only the unlimited health from the trainer is working on my side...

so i use both simultaneously... Cheat Engine and Barracuda Trainer
Yes i follow all the steps. Game argument with -eac_launcher in uplay app. Offline mode. Latest predator version. Legit game.

I replaced my EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll as well with the one from July 2017.

Update: Ok, weird. It is working now. The only thing i changed was to copy and paste EACGuard.sys into the EasyAntiCheat folder in game.
Ok, worked then now it isn't. Most of the time i get a game freeze after i activate the God Mode from Baracuda's trainer.
Cheat Engine is working fine, just the game freezes up on the trainer. This means that my eac is disabled, right?

dacrack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:22 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by dacrack » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:50 pm

@savor_savvy
i never had any freezes!

mis2417
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:46 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by mis2417 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Corvo3108 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:00 am
Guys can RE-upload the EasyAntiCheat_x64.rar pls
here you go
EasyAntiCheat_x64.rar
(5.58 KiB) Downloaded 238 times

dacrack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:22 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by dacrack » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:18 pm

does someone know how to restore the "Add 100 Million to tagged Resource" back to any normal amount ?

there is an disabled function in the table line 668:
pHook:
/*sub eax,esi // restore Resource to original value; yeah, cuz I can :P
mov esi,#100000000 // change the amount here to the value you want; thought it would also modify the visuals :( oh well
add eax,esi // re-add
@@:
mov r8,rbx
mov r9d,eax
jmp PBYTE_AddResource+6*/ //Title Update 7
mov esi,#100000000
@@:
lea r9d,[rsi+rax]
mov rax,[rbp+60]
jmp PBYTE_AddResource+8

PBYTE_AddResource:
jmp pHook
db 90 90 90

[DISABLE]

PBYTE_AddResource:
//db 49 89 D8 41 89 C1 //Title Update 7
db 44 8D 0C 06 48 8B 45 60


but i dont know how to script that to work...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Jaybee616