Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TIBORGAM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by TIBORGAM »

Thanks so much, now I understood, that the main problem of this game is the insane grinder that forces player to cheat ...
Yep, perhaps there is no way to have fun online with all the things unlock ... just like a private server of WoW where players can choose to start from 0 or at max lvl with all unlocked ... nevermind ...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JustinMaxwell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JustinMaxwell »

WIth SunBeams permission this is a guide I wrote for another user having trouble getting it to work;

1a) When online in Uplay, select "View Game Details" from the drop down menu that appears on GRW then select "Properties" in Uplay, scroll down and you will find "Game Launch arguments". Click "edit" & add "-eac_launcher".
1b) In Steam do as SunBeam posted in his picture.

2) Make sure you do not have multiple installations of the game, best way is to search your entire PC for "EasyAntiCheat", depending on if you have other games that use it or not will depend on how many folders you will find.
You need to find ALL "EasyAntiCheat" folders that are within "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands".

For me I have one on D: & one on E:. In every folder over-write the "EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll" with the downloaded one (15kb), linked on page 11 of the thread I think.

3) Find GRW.exe, make a NEW shortcut from this on your desktop. Add the -eac_launcher to the end of the "target" line as well.

4) Not sure if this step is needed, but I did it to make sure I do not accidentally go online in any way - I disabled my network adapter, perhaps killing all traffic via a firewall or just putting Uplay into offline mode would be enough, I did not take the risk.
Since then have not done this & it still works, but if you having issues why make it more complicated?

5) Run the game with the NEW GRW.exe shortcut.

6) When at the main menu, launch Cheat engine 6.7 x64 attach it to the GRW.exe process & load table, DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET. N.B. If you see "EasyAntiCheat" as a process in the process list on Cheat Engine when your attaching it to GRW.exe then EasyAntiCheat is successfully running and you have missed a .dll

6b) At this point you can attempt to search for the string "ChangeList" as per the original post by SunBeam in the thread, if you can search and do not get an access violation or other error likely means that it has worked.

7) Load the game, run around a bit, then activate the "Gather Intel" script in CE. That should get it all working.

Other items of note;
If your having issues it might be worth making sure your .exe's are running with admin rights enabled.
If your having access violation issues check your permissions, message me back with your windows version & I shall find the correct info for you
It may be worth disabling your AV when moving the .dll file around as some av's are sensitive to it.

All praise be to SunBeam, the creator of the table :)

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boris_the_animal »

Access Violation fix that has worked for me. I have fully tested it on the CPY version of the game Which is on Patch Update 7, 2355883.
I use the CPY version for cheating/single player gaming and have a fully purchased copy of the game for online play with my friends.
Note to some of you that if you try to use this cheat table in multiplayer game play you are at a very high risk of getting banned so ask your self the question is it worth it? Cheating is meant for single player only and to bend some game rules.

Sunbeams Guide as to how to resolve the issue is quite well, but not all of us have the same system specs/hardware so it may not work the same for everyone. I run Windows 8.1 my self and have tried all the suggestions on this post from page 1-15 and none worked. Then I tried reinstalling CE and all of the sudden it worked when I chose to reset the CE settings at installation final page. But even that only worked once, next time I tried to hook the GRW.exe it gave me the Access Violation message. When you try to choose the process note that there is no icon on the process it self like it usually is. Any how long story short this is how i fixed my problem.

I remember that on CE v6.6 there was a 64-bit executable that you could use to run the program in 64-bit format.
So I went into my install location where CE v6.7 was installed which by default is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.7" and clicked on the file named "cheatengine-x86_64.exe" and tried to run the game, then on the main menu before you load the game i would run CE v6.7 with the 64-bit version, selected the Ghost Recon Wildlands process and did not receive the "Access Violation" message this time and note that there is a icon present for the Ghost Recon Wildlands process this time. I then loaded the cheat table, went back to the game and loaded my game, after it was loaded went back to CE and it worked well. I was able to click on the [Gather Intel] box and chose the options from the drop down from there on.

I hope this will help anyone still getting the Access Violation error message. For me that solution did work.

Just wanted to note: Great job on the Cheat Table SunBeam and thanks for your work on it.

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boris_the_animal »

A cheat request if it is possible. I find it quite annoying how bad the bullet drop is in this game, is it possible to make a code for absolutely no bullet drop so the bullet always hits where the cross-hair/scope reticle is pointing?

Thanks in advance.

noctisjack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noctisjack »

hi guys,
thank you very much on the trainer. i damn loved it. but i got 1 questions about the new feature on “fast tier one” how it work? is it straight away fall until tier 1 or fall until tier 50?

alexfrash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexfrash »

f82503005 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:10 am
to outcast_JesTeR

the resource problem also happened to me. when I looked closely to amount of each available resource (top line), I found a tiny notation before amount of resource, and I can not upgrade my skill due to insufficient resource even though the amount on top line is huge. I guess the amount overflows or something.

I solved the problem by modifying the 100 million tagged resource script (right click and choose change script)
1) find the following three lines:
sub eax,esi // restore Resource to original value; yeah, cuz I can :P
mov esi,#100000000 // change the amount here to the value you want; thought it would also modify the visuals :( oh well
add eax,esi // re-add

2) mark the three lines and add a new line:
//sub eax,esi // restore Resource to original value; yeah, cuz I can :P
//mov esi,#100000000 // change the amount here to the value you want; thought it would also modify the visuals :( oh well
//add eax,esi // re-add
mov eax,#100000000

after that, when I tagged a resource, the amount was directly reset to 100000000, and I can upgrade as expected.
I guess if you add the new line as "mov eax,#0" then amount will be reset to 0, but I didn't try that.
hope it helps.

I also want to thank SunBeam for creating the table. If the above change causes problems, that is my fault.
Hey Guys,
got the same problem, but after changing the script while game loaded i got an error:
(Error in line 16 (jmp 00000000+6*/):This instruction can't be compiled)

When i change the script before game start, it crashes while getting the resources.
What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

alexfrash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexfrash »

noctisjack wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:35 am
hi guys,
thank you very much on the trainer. i damn loved it. but i got 1 questions about the new feature on “fast tier one” how it work? is it straight away fall until tier 1 or fall until tier 50?
You're going from 50-1 with every Enemy you shoot.

JustinMaxwell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JustinMaxwell »

alexfrash wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:48 pm
When i change the script before game start, it crashes while getting the resources.
What am i doing wrong?
Thanks
Changing a script that changes loaded values in a game before the values are loaded will always result in a crash. Tip; Do not do it.

As for the resources crashing issue I would recommend checking line 16 to see what is there, it tells you where to look in the code (line 16). That would be the starting point, as to why it can not be compiled etc you will need to find out a lot more about how the table/script works, which is beyond my knowledge. I do not use that part of the cheat because I want some challenge still, but as it is not a commonly reported issue I suspect it may well be on your end.

Would try in the first instance DL-ing the latest table (assuming your running steam/uplay) and making sure that is up to date first.

alexfrash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexfrash »

Hm, got the latest version from attachment. Running on Uplay, everthing is working fine with this table.
Played a while and got comms tools twice, and now all my resources are about ~2590000k, and i can't upgrade my weapons..

Looking into the script, line 16 says:
"mov esi,#100000000", the value of the resources you get.

But i have no idea in editing or scripting cheat tables or games.. :D

angelotti
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angelotti »

^ See f82503005’s post on page 10.

alexfrash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexfrash »

angelotti wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:30 pm
^ See f82503005’s post on page 10.
yeah, i followed all of his steps, but when i tag resources my game crashes.. ):

JustinMaxwell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JustinMaxwell »

So you read the instructions; and followed the instructions to the letter with no changes at all?
Odd as the instructions tell you to add "mov eax,#100000000" after putting // in front of the other lines.
You put "mov esi,#100000000"

Now I do not know about you, but my experience of coding is making a spelling mistake is an awful idea.
I would recommend using "move eax" not "move esi" (lol made a typo here myself, should not switch between projects, confuses me a lot, corrected it now)

It looks like you cut corners and instead of copying everything exactly you tried to edit it and took the
"add eax,esi // re-add" aspect of the line and edited it, else I have no idea why you would use esi over eax. You want to "comment out" it (it is what // does) and follow the instructions TO THE LETTER.

Sorry but coding something else currently, so having to switch brain back to this makes me snappy

bozooka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bozooka »

Wheres the table?

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

If anyone has newer backup or know which version is correct... please tell so.

Sunbeam removed all his posts...
Attachments
GRW (unknown version, maybe for cracked version).CT
(26.82 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
GRW (unknown version, maybe for newest patch (uncracked)).CT
(23.8 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

gapcomputer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gapcomputer »

he removed all his post because take a load of shit of time doing the table, but there is a lot of people who don't give a f**/* about that, instead of taking the time to read from page 1 they just jump to the last page and ask questions already answered, btw if beside all the cheats on the table that was provided you need more cheats ...... then don't buy the game, where is the fun? go play minecraft. :oops: :oops: :oops: