Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by NumberXer0 »

Hey guys, quick question. Does anyone know if Steampunks saves are compatible with the legit game? Can they be moved over? I had to use that version to go back to a version that can use the resource cheat. Now that I got my resources, I was hoping to move the save over to the latest version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TJIREL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TJIREL »

i can confirm the table is still working well on version 2580819 :D

savor_savvy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by savor_savvy »

I cannot use the "Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource" script and "Teleport to Target" script. Any guide will be good.

Sefer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sefer »

savor_savvy wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:43 pm
I cannot use the "Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource" script and "Teleport to Target" script. Any guide will be good.
Teleport i.d.k. because I haven't tried it
The "Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource" is working again (?) ... Activate it and tag a ressource. Bäm, 100mill added. Working fine and tested yesterday.

TJIREL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TJIREL »

just tested teleport - i don't think it's working. actually i forget how it's supposed to work to be honest - you just click a waypoint and it teleports automatically?? as sefer said, i can also confirm add 10 million resources is working fine.

savor_savvy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by savor_savvy »

Sefer wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:15 pm
savor_savvy wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:43 pm
Teleport i.d.k. because I haven't tried it
The "Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource" is working again (?) ... Activate it and tag a ressource. Bäm, 100mill added. Working fine and tested yesterday.
The GRW.CT posted on the 1st post, right?
My "Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource" script, once clicked on the activation box, no X symbol. Tried to click few times, still the same. The rest of the options are working though.

savor_savvy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by savor_savvy »

TJIREL wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:17 am
100 million resources worked?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

savor_savvy wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:28 pm
TJIREL wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:17 am
100 million resources worked?
I'd like to know as well. I had to download an older version to get it working. Also, the teleport script works by placing a custom waypoint and then pressing numpad 0. Not sure if it works on the current version. Would like someone to test. If the resources do work on the latest version, I'll update again.

TJIREL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TJIREL »

ok i tested this again - it's all working as far as i can see.

game version is 2580819
i did everything while the game was running - i didn't need to activate the table in the lobby
i didn't disconnect from internet or set uplay to offline - i don't know if i'm banned from multiplayer since i don't play it. buyer beware though!
god mode - ok
add skills - ok (set it to about 550 to get all the skills)
add 100 million resources - ok (activates when you actually tag something)
jump to lvl 30 - works ok

teleport - works quite well. set a waypoint in the map and press ctrl+numpad 0. if you are on a laptop with no numpad (like me) activate the virtual keyboard in control panel and use that. you'll fall through the map a lot. quickly set a new waypont if that happens and teleport elsewhere before you die...

[Link]

many thanks to sunbeam who wrote this, and possibly anyone else who has their work in there!!!

savor_savvy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by savor_savvy »

TJIREL wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:09 pm

game version is 2580819
i did everything while the game was running - i didn't need to activate the table in the lobby
i didn't disconnect from internet or set uplay to offline - i don't know if i'm banned from multiplayer since i don't play it. buyer beware though!
god mode - ok

teleport - works quite well. set a waypoint in the map and press ctrl+numpad 0. if you are on a laptop with no numpad (like me) activate the virtual keyboard in control panel and use that. you'll fall through the map a lot. quickly set a new waypont if that happens and teleport elsewhere before you die...

[Link]

many thanks to sunbeam who wrote this, and possibly anyone else who has their work in there!!!
Confirmed working with all the steps mentioned herewith. Do not activate the table at the lobby, the game will crash. Thanks TJIREL!

awerdas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by awerdas »

Got a problem, when I tried the "Acquire level pointer" my level raised to "level -1399482.... Now since my level is negative I cant upgrade my skills because they're greyed out. Trying the "instant level 30" didnt work. Deleting my save file would be my last resort but that would lose all my progress and I don't want to do that. Please help me.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

TJIREL wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:09 pm

game version is 2580819
god mode - ok

[Link]

Really? So it works with the latest patch and you didn't even need to go offline or disable EAC? What changed? There were so many steps to take before. I guess I'll reinstall legit then. I didn't like having to revert to an old Steampunks copy. Hopefully I can copy my save over, but I doubt it.

awerdas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by awerdas »

How to restore resource original value after using the "add 100M tagged resource? What line of code in the script do I change? Need help. Cheers!

PLEASE HELP ME :(
Last edited by awerdas on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

TJIREL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TJIREL »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:43 am
Really? So it works with the latest patch and you didn't even need to go offline or disable EAC?
hi NumberXer0

you'll still need the 15 Kilobyte version of \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and to put -eac_launcher in the launch parameters in steam and uplay. :D

awerdas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by awerdas »

awerdas wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:07 pm
Got a problem, when I tried the "Acquire level pointer" my level raised to "level -1399482.... Now since my level is negative I cant upgrade my skills because they're greyed out. Trying the "instant level 30" didnt work. Deleting my save file would be my last resort but that would lose all my progress and I don't want to do that. Please help me.
awerdas wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:37 am
How to restore resource original value after using the "add 100M tagged resource? What line of code in the script do I change? Need help. Cheers!
I really need help I dont want to lose my 40+ hours of playtime