Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bozooka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by bozooka »

gapcomputer wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:46 pm
he removed all his post because take a load of shit of time doing the table, but there is a lot of people who don't give a f**/* about that, instead of taking the time to read from page 1 they just jump to the last page and ask questions already answered, btw if beside all the cheats on the table that was provided you need more cheats ...... then don't buy the game, where is the fun? go play minecraft. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Speak for yourself.
I read every comment, every site, filtered by keywords in case i missed something.
He removed all his posts. I went to SunBeams profile he has none now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boris_the_animal »

I don't understand why Sunbeam had to delete all of his posts, as he did post previously that he is done supporting this cheat table that should have been sufficient. But besides the point I do want to thank him again for making this table. I actually have downloaded all the tables that he had posted on his original post and am posting them for re-download.

Note that I have added the code for supplies that sets them to a 100 million but have lowered it down to 10 million as that is more supplies than you will ever need to upgrade all your weapons fully and never run out, and if you ever pick up any of the supplies in the game anywhere they get reset back to 10 million. I did this only for the 2355883 version of the game. If you want it for the other one then just check the code on that one and copy and paste for the 2504053 version.
Attachments
GRW-2504053.CT
(23.8 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
GRW-2355883.CT
(26.05 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

is someone willing to make a fix for this amazing table? vehicle godmode doesnt work for my tanks or acps or anything it doesnt active...

thank you so much! teleport is also broken :(

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

also force clip decrease doesnt work anymore.

Shaine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shaine »

It all works but the resource one. Can you please make one for 2543646?

JustinMaxwell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JustinMaxwell »

You guys do realise the person who made this cheat table got so bored with people asking for more & complaining that he quit this entire site? So asking for updates/fixes is not going to have any affect. Roll back to Title update 7/8 & play offline, do not upgrade to title update 9,
Last edited by JustinMaxwell on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I'm a bit late to the party here, quick question. I've read through a few pages here and it seems that the game can no longer be cheated? Is this true? I'm not talking about the online mode, just the single player. I have friends who play and I was hoping to speed up my progress and catch up before going co-op.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The game is one update above what the latest Cheat-Engine table was created for I believe but going by some of the earlier posts it seems that several options still work.

You do need to ensure that the EasyAntiCheat64.dll isn't loaded though.

Usually via replacing the .dll with this. :)

EasyAntiCheat_x64.rar
[Link]

Which goes here:
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat

Or wherever the game is installed, curiously enough the latest patch didn't actually alter the file so if you already had it replaced it would still be unaltered, generally whenever the game is patched they tend to also include the newest version of EAC which is why you have to check to see if the .dll is still the 15kb modified one or the new version. :)
(UPlay version would of course not use the Steam folder structure, table itself appears compatible with both Steam and UPlay versions of the game.)

Aside from that just read the instructions on how to activate the table and when to activate the options to avoid the game crashing, if it does still crash then well the only thing to do is to try again until it works, it still usually takes a few attempts for me before the game is fully stable though I have not played the game that much lately and I have not tested the current table at all with the newest patch.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:30 am
The game is one update above what the latest Cheat-Engine table was created for I believe but going by some of the earlier posts it seems that several options still work.

You do need to ensure that the EasyAntiCheat64.dll isn't loaded though.

Usually via replacing the .dll with this. :)

EasyAntiCheat_x64.rar
[Link]

Which goes here:
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat

Or wherever the game is installed, curiously enough the latest patch didn't actually alter the file so if you already had it replaced it would still be unaltered, generally whenever the game is patched they tend to also include the newest version of EAC which is why you have to check to see if the .dll is still the 15kb modified one or the new version. :)
(UPlay version would of course not use the Steam folder structure, table itself appears compatible with both Steam and UPlay versions of the game.)

Aside from that just read the instructions on how to activate the table and when to activate the options to avoid the game crashing, if it does still crash then well the only thing to do is to try again until it works, it still usually takes a few attempts for me before the game is fully stable though I have not played the game that much lately and I have not tested the current table at all with the newest patch.
Awesome, thanks for the info. One follow up though. While it's fine to edit those files while offline, I assume I have to swap them back to go online? To play Ghost War, I mean. So I swap the EAC file and put Uplay offline so I can mess around in single player, but I have to swap the files back before playing Ghost War? I just want to cut out the grind in a single player mode, I don't get why Ubisoft has to make it so damn difficult.

Second, I gather there is no working method for modding resources? That's basically the only damn thing I wanted, but according to a few posts ago, it looks like it doesn't work anymore. Can you confirm?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Can't say for resources since I have not played the game in some time myself but for online mode yeah the game will not allow a online connection if EAC can not be initialized which since this file replacement breaks EAC from initializing at all it does prevent the game to go fully online though content redeemed via online functionality such as items redeemed from the UPlay client should still function.

(The game is a bit of a grind so I took a break going through some other titles and waiting for the game to get a bit more patched up in the process.)

Usually EAC has a "-eac_launcher" command-line parameter you can use to disable it from loading but if you use this without replacing the .dll the game will just terminate on start up, come to think of it then it might actually be required to use both the file replacement and shortcut or launch parameter depending on how the game handles EAC now after these last couple of updates. :)

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

JustinMaxwell wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:47 pm
You guys do realise the person who made this cheat table got so bored with people asking for more & complaining that he quit this entire site? So asking for updates/fixes is not going to have any affect. Rool back to Title update 7/8 & play offline, do not upgrade to title update 9,
well that sucks.. i was not part of those "people" but sure sucks that the dev got bullied away.... damn. will have to work with what works then till someone else is willing to mess with the code. ill ask a friend of mine see if he can quick fix it.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Well may i know is the unlimited ammo/item also affect the AI/enemy as well or just the player?

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

iicecube wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:37 pm
Well may i know is the unlimited ammo/item also affect the AI/enemy as well or just the player?
only effects you as player ai has unlimited ammo by default they dont run out.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

hope someone is willing to pick this table back up and fix the few broken ones :)

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Just curious, how can we disable EAC now? The loading sys file method doesnt seem to work anymore.