Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by jonasbeckman »

[Link]

Title update 1.8.2 is out, two additional patches are also planned for release in November.

2.5 GB of data for some code tweaks, well that's how it is when files are outright replaced and updating them while a smaller download does take more time to process.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vistrocity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vistrocity »

Hey Sunbeam, thanks for the awesome work!

I just wanted to know if there is any way to bring down the count on those resources? The numbers look so unreal, hence the question :D

If only I read your comments on the code to change the value, I could have but it was already too late. :cry:

vistrocity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vistrocity »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:35 am
The reason for that count was the unreasonable request when upgrading weapons :) I thought I'd pump it up once and for good instead of you having to dilly-dally and get some more every time you need them.
Lol! :mrgreen:

But seriously, is there a way for me to bring the numbers down or in the game? :?

Khyylkhyyö
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khyylkhyyö »

Can someone help me? I load to game and activate eacguard and i open grw in ce and the game crashes. If i use eac.dll the game says invalid file version?

TJIREL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TJIREL »

Hey Sunbeam, thanks for the great work on this! everything is working great on latest version :D

Senaphur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Senaphur »

How does one use your table?
Once i open CE and try to open the process it says something about "access violation"

Senaphur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Senaphur »

Sorry Sunbeam, my comments can be deleted. Found it ! :)

JustinMaxwell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JustinMaxwell »

Am on Uplay not steam, not sure if it makes a difference.
Current version is; 2530591

Followed SunBeam guide on pg 13 (& quoted on pg14). Came across "Access Violation" error, on Win7 so CE old forums help of "ALL ACCESS PACKAGES" is not of any help (as far as I can tell it is a Win10 soluation). Checked Permissions and made sure all have "Read & Execute" option enabled to be on safe side. Seems to have remedied the "Access Violation" issue, CE now attaches without error.

When trying to find the ChangeList string am getting "Scan error;controller;No readable memory found".
Have also noticed EasyAntiCheat.exe is in the processes list despite having shortcuts with -eac_launcher (both Uplay created shortcut and a second direct to GRW.exe on my desktop). I assume it is EAC causing this error?

Trying to stop EasyAntiCheat from launching I have tried various additional shortcuts, blocking EAC with my firewall (didnt work oddly enough). Disabling it in services.msc causes the game to not launch with a 20006 error from EAC.

I know SunBeam said the bypass is not needed, but is SunBeam running a different launch version (Steam or CPY) as I can not see a way around this. Any pointers would be helpful, even if it is "it is in here somewhere" or "you have to use the bypass if your running via Uplay doofus".

JustinMaxwell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JustinMaxwell »

Ok, so writing that it is Uplay not steam was obviously missed. None the less found on page 11 on this 15 page thread you kindly created I found that Uplay does have built in command line arguments to be added (could not find it last night). So added "-eac_launcher", the shortcut talk obviously lead me off down a garden path that was not correct, as seemed to not work.

Having read the 209 comments before mine & your reply, I do not recall (easily missed in 15 pages though) that the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll needs to be re-acquired for every patch. So that is good to know (sorry if it was obvious to everyone else!)

And if anyone tries to use these cheats in multiplayer they need to take a long walk off a short plank.

Sorry I seemed to get your goat, while it seems simple to you I am sure, it obviously is not simple to others. Which is why we all appreciate the effort you put in (& I spent 3+ hours googling, checking, rechecking, trying work arounds, changing sys files etc before posting last night to try to avoid you getting angry, oh well, sorry it didnt work :) ).

None the less Your work truly is appreciated (especially finding the thread in which you & some others discuss the lack of merits of the CH staff) just wish I had not posted to have saved you the ire!

EDIT; FOUND CAUSE;
If you have multiple HDD's it would seem UPlay likes to install more than 1 version of the game. E.G. I have 4 HDD's on the one where I directed Uplay to install this game (E:) I have the game installation folders & everything, INCLUDING "EasyAntiCheat" under the game's main folder.
Unbeknown to me is that Uplay ALSO maintains a second full installation of the game within the Uplay launcher folder (on D:), this second installation also has "EasyAntiCheat" sub folder within it. Over-writing this second location .dll resolved the issue.
I do not know why the f*ck Uplay has 2 installations of the game, but it would seem that was the cause of the issue (followed all instructions, just didnt know about Uplays ridiculous double installation, as all shortcuts linked to E:) .
Sorry for the trouble, god I hate Uplay.
Last edited by JustinMaxwell on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

JustinMaxwell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JustinMaxwell »

Updated post above you with extra info, found cause, fucking hate uplay!

TIBORGAM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TIBORGAM »

I have looked for very carefully, but I haven't found just a simple answer to this question:

¿After had maxed the character, skills, resources, weapons lvl, tiers ... Can I play online again (never using online the cheat engine ofc) with my overclocked character, and not being banned? I mean, doesn't Ubisoft recognize a sudden change and ridiculous amount of resources, and experience in a very short time?

I am using this offline ... but should I back to online with my muscled character?

Thanks

TIBORGAM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TIBORGAM »

But then it means another thing for me the "you don't support multiplayer". What you say then is ... if you use this cheat table ... you never must use online again. Or in other words, if you use it, you will live always under the offline mode only.

Perhaps I didn't explain well, or I missed something. Really I am the first in asking it?
I only want to know, if I will get banned or something If I play online (without and cheat or using cheat engine) but I play with my max lvl previous cheated character ... just that.

I really can't believe I am the first asking it, and also the first on looking forward doing it, someone should have already tried it ...for sure

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Just do it if you can afford getting it banned? People these days... We do not support online cheating.

TIBORGAM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TIBORGAM »

I don't support either ... but you understand that that setence means that then this cheat means the offiline mode FOR EVER, so perhaps people is not concerned about it at all. I just want to know if anybody has tried ... I dont want more helpless "We do not support cheating" it's not about cheating online .. its about using the 59$ you spent in this game to be multiplayer ... if not you can always download skidrow one

JustinMaxwell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JustinMaxwell »

This is what people do not understand, you are bypassing mechanisms that have been put in place to stop this behaviour. That alone, the sheer fact that you have done that, breaches the EULA and means you could be banned. If you do not want to risk getting banned do not edit game files. Do not like it? Complain to Ubisoft for creating a game that forces you in to that position to play the game the way you want to play.

Reconnecting with insane resource levels is likely to raise a flag on their system, because it is easy to detect, quickly being high level or similar is not as likely. Running around in co-op/multiplayer with cheats on will get you reported by other players > ban.

Ultimately if you want to be 100% sure not to get banned do not cheat in games that have this sort of requirement, that is the only way.

OH and "not cheating online" just using the cheats that gave you an advantage offline to bring that advantage over to you when online - still is cheating online (as you did not obtain the current game state in a legitimate manner).