Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
davanti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by davanti »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:55 am
Anyway to reset Tier One?
Doesn't appear to be. You can change difficulty and keep all rewards tho.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mis2417
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mis2417 »

Grimith wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:52 am
The only Issue ive been having is when i launch game the load pops up then uplay tells me Starting Game.

Unable to start game please check that your game is installed correctly restart in online mode blah blah cant get passed that otherwise i have everything in the right place and im running the .sys with the -eac in the uplay launcher. maybe a non steam issue?
you need to run the game with uplay online at least once after each update (don't need to play, just run, load, quit, go offline, THEN cheat)

ledbthand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ledbthand »

I'm sorry to ask, but I have no idea how to revert my resources back to showing correctly. They are stuck at 0 :( . I tried to edit the script like one of the previous posts suggested, but no dice.

Can someone put a link to the edited versions? Thanks!

mis2417
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mis2417 »

ledbthand wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:15 am
I'm sorry to ask, but I have no idea how to revert my resources back to showing correctly. They are stuck at 0 :( . I tried to edit the script like one of the previous posts suggested, but no dice.

stuck at 0???? maybe you just subtracted more than you had and the actual value is below zero?
there are no edited versions, you just get the latest table and change literally two bytes in notepad. and since there's no programmer here (and STN doesn't seem to give a .. anymore), I'd try getting the normal table and adding few millions to tagged resource just to see, but other than that.... a fresh game I'm afraid.
maybe you should backup your saves before tinkering: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\a71ddfb2-bd28-4696-a32a-9aae062c3a3c\

Houdini
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Houdini »

Hey,
I read alot about disabling the EAC but I really dont understand how.
My main problem is that I dont understand how to disable EAC in uplay and ingame.
If someone could reply with a step by step guide it would be very appreciated.

mis2417
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mis2417 »

Houdini wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:57 pm
Hey,
My main problem is that I dont understand how to disable EAC in uplay and ingame.
I'm really gonna hate myseft in the morning for this, but:

0. make backups of everything you overwrite and savegames (those are here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\a71ddfb2-bd28-4696-a32a-9aae062c3a3c\)
1. add "-eac_laucher" without the quotes to launch properties in steam (google if you don't know how)
2. add "-eac_laucher" without the quotes to launch properties in uplay (you need to be online in uplay for that, go offline after that)
3. drop EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll into appropriate place in your game folder, replacing original, be mindful that might be tricky since there might be more than one
4. everytime you reboot open KernelModeDriverLoader_x64.exe and load EACGuard.sys
5. run CE loading the table
6. run the game (uplay offline, steam might be online, otherwise playtime won't count)
7. alt-tab to enable cheats, go back to game and have fun.

if you need further help try:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4676&start=270
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4676&p=28877#p28877
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4676&start=300#p29921
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4676&start=285#p29794

all the neccessary files are attached to some posts here, lurk moar.

Houdini
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Houdini »

mis2417 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:08 pm
Houdini wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:57 pm
Hey,
I'm really gonna hate myseft in the morning for this, but:

0. make backups of everything you overwrite and savegames (those are here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\a71ddfb2-bd28-4696-a32a-9aae062c3a3c\)
1. add "-eac_laucher" without the quotes to launch properties in steam (google if you don't know how)
2. add "-eac_laucher" without the quotes to launch properties in uplay (you need to be online in uplay for that, go offline after that)
3. drop EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll into appropriate place in your game folder, replacing original, be mindful that might be tricky since there might be more than one
4. everytime you reboot open KernelModeDriverLoader_x64.exe and load EACGuard.sys
5. run CE loading the table
6. run the game (uplay offline, steam might be online, otherwise playtime won't count)
7. alt-tab to enable cheats, go back to game and have fun.

if you need further help try:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4676&start=270
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4676&p=28877#p28877
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4676&start=300#p29921
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4676&start=285#p29794

all the neccessary files are attached to some posts here, lurk moar.
Ok,so I did successfully started the game and disabled the EAC(tnx m8),but as when I try to search for a value in C.E its says:Access Violation,also the Table wont work.If u could help me with that it would be also very appreciated.

ledbthand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ledbthand »

mis2417 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 pm
ledbthand wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:15 am

stuck at 0???? maybe you just subtracted more than you had and the actual value is below zero?
there are no edited versions, you just get the latest table and change literally two bytes in notepad. and since there's no programmer here (and STN doesn't seem to give a .. anymore), I'd try getting the normal table and adding few millions to tagged resource just to see, but other than that.... a fresh game I'm afraid.
maybe you should backup your saves before tinkering: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\a71ddfb2-bd28-4696-a32a-9aae062c3a3c\

Thanks! They were showing a huge number but when I would try to upgrade they would show red in the #required area. I was able to get back to having resources again by re-downloading the original file in the first post and editing that one.

I guess that's what you get when you're trying to fool around with this stuff at 4am. lol

Thanks again!

mis2417
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mis2417 »

Houdini wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:43 pm
Ok,so I did successfully started the game and disabled the EAC(tnx m8),but as when I try to search for a value in C.E its says:Access Violation,also the Table wont work.If u could help me with that it would be also very appreciated.
If you get access violation then it's almost certain that EAC wasn't really disabled and it's propably the reason the table won't work. Check both launch props again, make ABSOLUTELY sure you switched the right dll (windows search might help, check all the partitions you have). KernelModeDriver must say the injection of sys file was succsessfully loaded. Just to be on the safe side (I'm sure it's not neccessary, but ...) make a new grw desktop shortcut from steam after updating parameters.

You can make sure the sys is loaded by running regedit and checking HKLM\system\Current\ControlSet\Services\ for "testing" key, or whatever you named it.

Code: Select all

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\testing]
"ImagePath"="\\??\\C:\\Users\\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\\Downloads\\trainers\\wildlands\\EACGuard.sys"
"Type"=dword:00000001
sidenote, I was right. it's morning and I hate myself.

Houdini
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Houdini »

mis2417 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:49 am
Houdini wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:43 pm
If you get access violation then it's almost certain that EAC wasn't really disabled and it's propably the reason the table won't work. Check both launch props again, make ABSOLUTELY sure you switched the right dll (windows search might help, check all the partitions you have). KernelModeDriver must say the injection of sys file was succsessfully loaded. Just to be on the safe side (I'm sure it's not neccessary, but ...) make a new grw desktop shortcut from steam after updating parameters.

You can make sure the sys is loaded by running regedit and checking HKLM\system\Current\ControlSet\Services\ for "testing" key, or whatever you named it.

Code: Select all

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\testing]
"ImagePath"="\\??\\C:\\Users\\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\\Downloads\\trainers\\wildlands\\EACGuard.sys"
"Type"=dword:00000001
sidenote, I was right. it's morning and I hate myself.
Still won't work.Ill just type what I did and maybe you will find my problem.
1.I went to uplay(while online)and changed the start settings of the game to:-eac laucher(I have the uplay ver so I dont have to do the same step in steam)
2.I went offline on uplay
3.I dragged the EasyAntiCheat_64.dll into the EasyAntiCheat Folder inside the game directory(there is only 1 ver of the game on my hdd's,I checked it)
4.I replaced the EasyAntiCheat_64.dll with the other one that was in the folder(I also had in the folder 2 other files which were EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll and eac_launcher_x64.node and I didn't touch them)
5.I launched the game
6.While launching I quickly opened KernelModeDriverLoader_x64.exe and dragged there the EACGuard.sys and loaded it,and the loader said that it was successful.
7.I got into the open world and alt+tabbed out to launch CE
8.I launched it and selected GRW.exe(sometimes it would call it Ghost Recon Wildlands)
9.I try to scan something and I get Access Violation message.

mis2417
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mis2417 »

Houdini wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:58 am
Still won't work. [...]
I have no experience with non-steam version, but it seems that you are doing everything correctly, with one exception.
Step 6, the one with loading kernel module, should be done before launching the game (I do that with uplay already running)
If that doesn't help, I'm afraid I have no more ideas.

Houdini
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Houdini »

mis2417 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:17 pm
Houdini wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:58 am
Still won't work. [...]
I have no experience with non-steam version, but it seems that you are doing everything correctly, with one exception.
Step 6, the one with loading kernel module, should be done before launching the game (I do that with uplay already running)
If that doesn't help, I'm afraid I have no more ideas.
R.I.P it doesn't work

Reborn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reborn »

Hello! Guys can you help me?
I have version of Wildlands (cracked, steampunks).
How to ENABLE Unidad attention to MAXIMUM with trainer (to 4-th level)? I like to shoot bots in Wildlands, but its hard to draw their attention.

I have CheatEngine 6.7 and exe Wildlands with sha1 hash:
ca17a414e3f38018b88437ab266f15cdc1315d53 *GRW.exe
Thanks!

AdrienRemaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AdrienRemaz »

Gonna need a new link for EACGuard.sys and EasyAntiCheat_x64.rar. other links have been taken down/deleted/whatever. fearlessrevolution.com is pretty good for hosting these types of files; need to get approved and you download straight from the site.
version: predator update

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

AdrienRemaz wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:03 am
Gonna need a new link for EACGuard.sys and EasyAntiCheat_x64.rar. other links have been taken down/deleted/whatever. fearlessrevolution.com is pretty good for hosting these types of files; need to get approved and you download straight from the site.
version: predator update
This site is also pretty good for hosting these files (without any approval) but i can't help if people keep hosting on mediafire instead of uploading them here.