White Day: A Labyrinth Named School +13 (table Update5.2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: White Day: A Labyrinth Named School +13 (table Update5.2)

Post by STN »

eksynn wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:45 am
heya!
so a few questions. i used to use cheat engines way back when, but everything's changed now xD
so 1, which engine do you suggest and where can i get it? (a link perhaps?)
2, any chance of adding the ability to always receive text messages in any difficulty?
3, lastly, what are the chances to add an option to add more pens on demand as well, so it feels less 'cheaty'?...

actually, ignore the third one. the whole point of a CHEAT engine is to cheat, so xD but 1 and 2 still stand, please

ps, thank you for making this script!
Google cheat engine. The first result is the official website

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

eksynn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eksynn »

found it, thanks STN ^^ i already apparently had an older version of CE... i just never used it lol

so, OP, any chance of adding the ability to always receive text messages in any difficulty?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

eksynn wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:48 pm
found it, thanks STN ^^ i already apparently had an older version of CE... i just never used it lol

so, OP, any chance of adding the ability to always receive text messages in any difficulty?
currently doing cheats for evil within 2. and I was actually writing a script for an "old" game, a radio station auto-tune script for oxenfree. the script itself is quite simple, as the data I need are all there, but I'm trying to write a function to smooth the transition by accelerate the speed at first, and decelerate the speed when it reaches the radio station..
anyway, there are still some basic scripts I want to make for the evil within 2 first, after that I'll have a look in this text messages script, then I'll return to the auto-tune script... if I'm not bored by it yet..

ResidentEvilFan
Noobzor
Noobzor

White Day: A Labyrinth Named School +13 (table Update5.2)

Post by ResidentEvilFan »

This is SO awesome!! Thank you for making this cheat table. Do you have any plans to make a cheat table for the original White Day: A Labyrinth Named School? Because that game is even harder than the remake. I could never finish the Hard and Real difficulties because of the 2 hour time limit. If you could make a cheat table where it turns off the time limit for the Hard and Real difficulties for the original game that would be great! So what do you think?

Information on the different difficulties of White Day: A Labyrinth Named School: [URL]http://whiteday.wikia.com/wiki/Difficulty_Modes[/URL]