Quake: The Offering - Dissolution of Eternity (GOG6 & Community Patches)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CyberD3m0n
Table Makers
Table Makers

Quake: The Offering - Dissolution of Eternity (GOG6 & Community Patches)

Post by CyberD3m0n »

Hi folks,

here's another table, this time for the Quake Add-On called "Dissolution of Eternity", based on my older tables but updated for this expansion. This time some things seem to have been changed in the code, so some scripts aren't as polished as I would have liked them to be. The core features should still work though. You might have to use the combo script for ammo instead of the single scripts.

!! IMPORTANT !!
Remember: It was made with the GOG6 version of the game AFTER it has been enhanced with the Ultimate Quake Patch and GLQuake (using the GLQuake.exe). If you don't have that stuff installed on your version it will very probably fail to work. I tested it today and it still seems to run as it should.

Features:
* Pointers for health, armor and all the ammo types
* Scripts for 200/999 health, 200 armor and unlimited ammo

Hope it runs and works for y'all!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRDami0N - Quake - The Offering - Dissolution of Eternity (GOG6 + Ultimate Quake Patch + GLQuake).CT
(12.38 KiB) Downloaded 46 times