- added Mouse Cam Speed x2.
- changed some default key-configs: Quick Turn Key changed to Ctrl, and Centre Cam Key changed to X.
- added 2 scripts: Damage Multiplier, and Ignore Mirror's Charges.
- added 3 scripts: Undead, Center Cam Key, and Quick Turn Key.
- updated Disable Auto-Center Cam, the previous version didn't work when trying to look below the horizon when moving. it's fixed now. some threshold bound is implemented as well.
- you still took damage when being hit but you won't be killed in battle.
- Min Health can be changed via the entry.
- Min Health default: 50
- all damage the enemies taken would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- setting the Damage Multiplier to 0 would makes the enemies immortal.
- default Damage Multiplier: x1.5, can be changed via the entry.
Ignore Mirror's Charges
- you can use the Mirror regardless of the remaining charges.
Disable Auto-Centre Cam
- when activated, the cam won't auto-adjust itself when you're moving, i.e., you can look freely when moving now.
- not sure about how the script behave on controller, but I suppose it doesn't matter to controller user anyway.
Mouse Cam Speed x2
- as the name suggested, the mouse cam movement speed is doubled when activated.
- although the multiplier can be changed by editing the script, changing it to anything other than x2 is not recommend as the cam movement would become weird.
Quick Turn Key
- when activated, press Ctrl to do a quick 180 turn.
- it doesn't do a full 180 turn on some stages though.
- you can choose to use other keys by editing the script, line3.
Centre Cam Key
- when activated, press X to centre the camera.
- it uses CE's hot-key feature for the key-config, to change the key, activate "press X", highlight "cam va", then press Ctrl-H.
- may implement a proper script to smooth the cam movement like the Quick Turn Key script later.. don't know.