Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xxxx5ty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Post by xxxx5ty »

Hi guys.
I want the text and audio to be autoscrolling.
Is it possible with cheatengine?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

durandel3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by durandel3 »

My bonding points is not working. I know it has the address 00C6A918. But on the first bonding day, after I use 1 bonding point, it doesnt go back to 2.

Edit: so I download 7.2 and the hack doesn’t activate. I click first box and the enable but it doesn’t toggle.

edit 2: holy moly after lots of trial and error I found my address for the bonding points is 00C7EBB0 for the gog 1.6 version. Only took me 5 hours

ant203
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ant203 »

Can you please help I'm a noob to cheat engine and barely know the basics. Everytime I download the Exp Multiplier table cheat engine opens up and it ask if I want to execute script I say yes then the only thing that shows up is one code that says "Trails of Cold Steel" when I click on it the script below comes up and say Enable but I'm unable to click or toggle it on. Can someone please assist me with what I have to do to activate code?

Cosmic74
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cosmic74 »

All ct except 1 dont work. So I stick with trainer and works perfect.

trails_fan_2k21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trails_fan_2k21 »

durandel3 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:03 am
My bonding points is not working. I know it has the address 00C6A918. But on the first bonding day, after I use 1 bonding point, it doesnt go back to 2.

Edit: so I download 7.2 and the hack doesn’t activate. I click first box and the enable but it doesn’t toggle.

edit 2: holy moly after lots of trial and error I found my address for the bonding points is 00C7EBB0 for the gog 1.6 version. Only took me 5 hours
registered to say thank you for this!! - finally got it working for me :)

Kyuunie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kyuunie »

ant203 wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:40 pm
Can you please help I'm a noob to cheat engine and barely know the basics. Everytime I download the Exp Multiplier table cheat engine opens up and it ask if I want to execute script I say yes then the only thing that shows up is one code that says "Trails of Cold Steel" when I click on it the script below comes up and say Enable but I'm unable to click or toggle it on. Can someone please assist me with what I have to do to activate code?
Did you ever get it to work? I'm having the same issue and i'm new to using cheat engine. It lets me click the "trails of cold steel" but wont let me enable the codes.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

You can press hotkeys and it works

SirDoge27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirDoge27 »

Does this still work ? What version of CE does it require ? Thanks

amorrow28
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by amorrow28 »

I made a free camera script, based on Cyber's CS4 script. XSEED NA Steam/GOG v1.6.

CS1_Free_Camera_v1.1.CT
(60.66 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
What's changed (Updates)
Updates:

v1.1 - Backported the CS2 freecam to CS1 (Better control, no longer relies on minZ/tilt limit unlock/FPS mode to function, no longer interacts with camera collision sphere, now works in battle and cutscenes.) Free camera now works during force pause. Backported the MinZ from CS2/TXe freecame to CS1, now with adjustable depth multiplier (default set to 1.5, same as CS2/TXe). Minimap now reappears as soon as Hide HUD is disabled; previously minimap did not reappear until cutscene/battle/load game. Camera distance can now be adjusted using hotkeys.
PREVIOUS VERSIONS
CS1_Free_Camera.CT
(48.38 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
Features:
  • Force Pause Animation - F5 to turn on, F6 to turn off - this completely pauses the game! Check the box before trying to use.
  • Disable Dialogue
  • Hide HUD/Minimap - F7 to toggle.
  • Unlock tilt - look up and down from 89 to -89 degrees.
  • Decrease min Z - Normally the camera restricts movement to waist high. This, uhh, lowers the limit.
  • Set Custom Camera Distance - Once enabled, use home and end keys to move the camera closer to or farther from the player character.
  • Free camera - press NumPad 0 to activate. See instructions below on how to navigate.
  • Camera coordinates - mostly informational.

Code: Select all

Free Camera Controls:

Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)

Num 8 : Forward
Num 5 : Backward
Num 4 : Left
Num 6 : Right
Num - : Up
Num + : Down

Arrow Up : Tilt Up
Arrow Down : Tilt Down
Arrow Right : Pan Right
Arrow Left : Pan Left

Num 9 : Roll Right
Num 7 : Roll Left
Num 3 : Set Roll to 0

F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
The free camera Lua code that manipulates the camera is from Cyber's CS4 table, and as always I am very thankful.

Enjoy!

My other free camera scripts: Trails of Cold Steel 2, Trails of Cold Steel 3, Hajimari no Kiseki CLE, Kuro no Kiseki CLE, Kuro no Kiseki 2 CLE, Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, Atelier Ryza, Atelier Ryza 2.
Last edited by amorrow28 on Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:19 am, edited 8 times in total.

amorrow28
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by amorrow28 »

Posted a new version of the free camera script, above. Enjoy!

Sword X
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sword X »

Guys, can you add something like Instant Fishing?

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

Ty for this amazing table!

undefeatable
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by undefeatable »

durandel3 wrote:

Can someone help me fix the bonding point cheat as well? My table's pointer seems to be unable to find the address. It has FFFFFFFFFFFFFFDC as the pointer instead of a normal 8 digit address.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

undefeatable wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:35 pm
durandel3 wrote:

Can someone help me fix the bonding point cheat as well? My table's pointer seems to be unable to find the address. It has FFFFFFFFFFFFFFDC as the pointer instead of a normal 8 digit address.
View the notebook pages

fcuktrainermakers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fcuktrainermakers »

This is a step by step explanation, for ppl new to CE, for how to get such hard to find addresses as U-material and some cooking ingredients. Impossible to make a table for each one of them individually ( at least for me). So I am going to describe in detail how to do it on your own.
PS. Do not tab out of the game screen. Use the Windows Key on your keyboard to move to the CE window with your mouse

1) In CE>Value type set to: Byte . Use exact value scan for all I am about to describe below.
2) In game> go to any shop> Sell
3) Hover over item you want value changed (U-material for example). Do not sell yet.
4) Scan for the existing amount
5) Exit shop completely.
6) Back to shop>sell: Sell 1 item of the type you are scanning for. Once done exit shop completely
7) Re enter shop >sell and hover over item you are scanning for. Switch to CE and scan for the new value.

Repeat steps 5 to 7 until you are left with about 7-8 addresses ( dont remember exactly how many) showing the same amount you got in your inventory. You need to add all those addresses to the address list. You also need to change all their values at the same time. Done.