Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lord Ainz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Post by Lord Ainz »

Zinos wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Thank you very much for the table. I have one feature I would like to see if possible. Swapping the party members. It would make things more interesting on NG+. Having Sara in the party all the time would be awesome.
I don't think that's possible without breaking the game. There are way too many inengine cutscenes so you would get Sara's body with say Alisa's voice. SInce only she has lines for that part. Since Sara is off getting drunk back in Trista.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Here is table for swapping party members

Notes:
- It's not recommended to remove rean from party because it will cause a blackscren on certain events (bond events).
- If you swap members from support member, make sure you confirm those characters in table (in active slot only). Otherwise, those characters will be attack members, in other words you will have more than 4 attack members on battle.
- Be careful if you want to increase the number of slot more than 4 to add other characters because those characters will be attack members.
- If you swap, lets say, alisa with sara, there will be no alisa's model, voice, and dialogue in cutscenes. Just press A (skip it).
Attachments
party_editor.CT
(12.3 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

Cyber wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:34 am
Here is table for swapping party members

Notes:
- It's not recommended to remove rean from party because it will cause a blackscren on certain events (bond events).
- If you swap members from support member, make sure you confirm those characters in table (in active slot only). Otherwise, those characters will be attack members, in other words you will have more than 4 attack members on battle.
- Be careful if you want to increase the number of slot more than 4 to add other characters because those characters will be attack members.
- If you swap, lets say, alisa with sara, there will be no alisa's model, voice, and dialogue in cutscenes. Just press A (skip it).
Thanks man. It's working fine. It would be nice if the attack/support slots could be fixed though. If a character is missing the game gets stuck there. I can't skip it. I just don't use the extra attack members in battle(using only move command).

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Zinos wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:38 am
Thanks man. It's working fine. It would be nice if the attack/support slots could be fixed though. If a character is missing the game gets stuck there. I can't skip it. I just don't use the extra attack members in battle(using only move command).
Stuck during cutscenes? Weird, I never have such problem, just keep skipping dialogue for missing character. Regarding attack/support slots, I give up but as long as you don't add extra chara to the party, you should be fine.

raz482
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raz482 »

I'm having issues with the Difficulty Setting pointer on the latest Oct. 11th update.

Is it possible to change the difficulty? It stays as ?? for me.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

raz482 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:26 am
I'm having issues with the Difficulty Setting pointer on the latest Oct. 11th update.

Is it possible to change the difficulty? It stays as ?? for me.
Did you try fighting a battle after you Enable the table? I think that's what is required to update the pointer.

something123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by something123 »

Sorry for the trouble, but is there anyway you can update it too work with the newest version that got released like yesterday or something?

Pretty sure that's why the cheat table is not working with my game anymore.

Wanted too try playing the game in Nightmare. Thanks for all your hard work anyway, made my first run ages ago really enjoyable.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

something123 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:45 pm
Sorry for the trouble, but is there anyway you can update it too work with the newest version that got released like yesterday or something?

Wanted too try playing the game in Nightmare. Thanks for all your hard work anyway, made my first run ages ago really enjoyable.
I was able to enable most options. Did find an issue with Infinite Sepith and fixed that one. You have to get into a battle to enable the Battle related options. I uploaded a table that is mostly working for me, but let me know if specific options don't work.

something123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by something123 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:46 pm
something123 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:45 pm

I was able to enable most options. Did find an issue with Infinite Sepith and fixed that one. You have to get into a battle to enable the Battle related options. I uploaded a table that is mostly working for me, but let me know if specific options don't work.
Ah, to be honest I managed too revert the update too V1.4, so it's no longer a problem for me at least.

Again though, thanks for your hard work.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I wish all the items in the equipment, inventory, and character editor actually have drop down menu with all the items.

also want to report that the exp multiplier for the orbment leveling is bugged, you can go over the limit and not get leveled up.

edit: found what I was looking for.

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Can you skip the random battles? (is there a stealth quartz you can give yourself?)

Zhir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zhir »

damnit, it doesnt enable,
tried ena/dis Query memory
read/write process memory
process watcher

nothing

edit:
only edit 20 and 19 not working,
version (1.0.6421.30108) ....... well that's what's on the configuration

Erlkonig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Erlkonig »

Trails of Cold Steel II is coming out in 5 days. Will you be making a table, DrummerIX?

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Yes, I do plan on making a table for #2.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Wonder if it will be possible to 'port' most of these options to #2 considering it will pretty much be the same engine...