Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Post by nakint »

Have any scripts about max Brave Points in Battle?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

wcsc12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wcsc12 »

All Armor and Accessories are now filled out on the spreadsheet!!!! Woot!

[Link]

Next, I'll start working on cooking digits. Thanks everyone that's contributed!! You guys rock!

wcsc12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wcsc12 »

Cooking Items and Cooking Materials are in now. The only thing left is to fill out the rest of the weapon section and the item list should be complete other than random ones in there. I've tried to get them all but it's tedious.

hiroyukki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hiroyukki »

can you make something that unlock all quartz that we dont have in our inventory ?

wcsc12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wcsc12 »

hiroyukki wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:30 pm
can you make something that unlock all quartz that we dont have in our inventory ?
The easiest way I've found to do it is to use the inventory editor at the front of a shop that sells Tear Balm. Edit whatever is in slot 1 to whatever quartz you want. Then, go buy some Tear Balm. The game will automatically assign the Tear Balm back to Slot 1 and move the Quartz to a different slot. If you're going for mass editing, do them all at once and then rebuy the items to replenish.

israelssilva1989
Cheater
Cheater

Post by israelssilva1989 »

Fishing mimigame. Any code for instant button caught fish XD

Leif20
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Leif20 »

Any way you can add something that completes the monster guide? I didn't know that I had to scan Ol-gardia on the 2nd round....

Draconias
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Draconias »

Somehow the char- editor doesn't want to find the values of selected Characters. There are only questionmarks... I tried it from 0 - 3 as "selected party member" but nothing... Do I have to select ingame something?

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Draconias wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:01 am
Somehow the char- editor doesn't want to find the values of selected Characters. There are only questionmarks... I tried it from 0 - 3 as "selected party member" but nothing... Do I have to select ingame something?
You using latest Cheat Engine version 6.7 ? I had same problem, but when i installed latest 6.7 Cheat Engine, everything worked as intented.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

how do you get the inventory editor to read or switch to other tabs? example switch from armor to quartz ect. every time i try to edit another tab it stays at the tab that was edited and does not let me switch to a new tab or anything so i'm wondering how i can get the inventory editor to detect that i have switched to a new tab?

wcsc12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wcsc12 »

mordaki987 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:50 pm
how do you get the inventory editor to read or switch to other tabs? example switch from armor to quartz ect. every time i try to edit another tab it stays at the tab that was edited and does not let me switch to a new tab or anything so i'm wondering how i can get the inventory editor to detect that i have switched to a new tab?
It doesn't switch "tabs" it only goes by the slot number. However, the game automatically organizes all the items based on where they go.

Usable Items
Event Items
(Maybe DLC Items)
Weapons
Armor
Master Quartz
Quartz
Cooked Foods
Ingredients

So, if you edit slot 1 (which will be Tear Balm) and change it to a Quartz. When you go buy more Tear Balm, it will automatically make slot 1 Tear Balm again and move the Quartz to whatever slot it would belong and change all the other slots as needed. IMO, it makes editing easier. Just go to a General shop, edit all the usable items with whatever you want and then rebuy all of the usable items.

Leoneros
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Leoneros »

Hey, just for info, it seems that some options have stopped working with the 1.2.1 patch, like at least the Fast Master quartz Level from TheByteSize.

Edit : Also seems that way for his Fast EXP Gain cheat.

tafoplaka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tafoplaka »

Leoneros wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:20 pm
Hey, just for info, it seems that some options have stopped working with the 1.2.1 patch, like at least the Fast Master quartz Level from TheByteSize.

Edit : Also seems that way for his Fast EXP Gain cheat.
To add on that. Using the XP multiplier for master quartz, as solution for fast xp not working, will reset their levels to 2 or 1.

Also. There is still no option to edit the AP on the book. This is in case you missed a hidden quest but still trying to get the A0 achievement. Except of course if you gonna finish the game and get the rest with SAM.

Hayasu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hayasu »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:11 pm
Hayasu wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:33 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:40 pm

I would try switching Macchias equipment in the equipment editor to all 9999 and then reequip him with things from your inventory. It's caused by setting an invalid ID to an equipment slot.
Thanks for the quick answer Drummer. My issue is that the equipment editor doesn't really let me change anything else besides the weapon. Everything else isn't editable for some reason so I've only been doing that. Any tips on how to specifically change Machias' equipment?
Change it back to 9999 which is nothing (Whatever you changed). But the equipment editor is working for me. You view the characters equipment in the status screen and then exit the sub menu and alt-tab out to cheat engine. It updates the pointer to the last selected equipment.
The equipment editor is working for me now thanks, (had to update my cheat editor) but I can't even view Machias' equipment so I can't use the equipment editor to change his equipment. Is there a way I can edit his equipment without viewing it? Appreciate your help, Drummer.

Dewata555
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dewata555 »

Hayasu wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:36 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:11 pm
Hayasu wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:33 pm

Thanks for the quick answer Drummer. My issue is that the equipment editor doesn't really let me change anything else besides the weapon. Everything else isn't editable for some reason so I've only been doing that. Any tips on how to specifically change Machias' equipment?
Change it back to 9999 which is nothing (Whatever you changed). But the equipment editor is working for me. You view the characters equipment in the status screen and then exit the sub menu and alt-tab out to cheat engine. It updates the pointer to the last selected equipment.
The equipment editor is working for me now thanks, (had to update my cheat editor) but I can't even view Machias' equipment so I can't use the equipment editor to change his equipment. Is there a way I can edit his equipment without viewing it? Appreciate your help, Drummer.
just a thought, have you tried equipping stuff to Machias from one of the shops yet? buy and equip it with yes and chose Machias. not the equip menu but the option to equip whatever stuff that you just bought.