Star Ocean First Departure (PSP) Using PPSSPP 1.4.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Star Ocean First Departure (PSP) Using PPSSPP 1.4.2

Post by DrummerIX »

I had some issues trying to get Cheat Engine working with PPSSPP emulator, but I have something to contribute for Star Ocean First Departure using the PPSSPP 1.4.2 version. You cannot change the values of items without letting the script do it or go to memory view and do it there. I found a way to let you change the values, but it broke the scripts, so I left it out. Go to memory viewer to change values if you don't do it with a script.

I have options for Infinite HP, MP and Minimum Fol so far after some trial and error trying to get some kind of cheat table.

Also you have to use the Enable option after you have viewed your status menu at least once. Actually it's better to keep it at the status menu while you enable it for it to grab the pointer it needs. If not just view the status menu after you enable it and the pointer will update.

Enjoy! I may update with more options, but Cold Steel is coming out, so I may put this table on hold for a bit.

Also, this is for 32 bit PPSSPP.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Star Ocean First Departure PSP Using PPSSPP 1_4_2.CT
Initial File (Infinite HP, MP, Minimum Fol)
(6.65 KiB) Downloaded 177 times