Mass Effect 2 1.02 ViTALiTY +2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Mass Effect 2 1.02 ViTALiTY +2

Post by STN »

Made by gir489

Pointer to current clip ammo.
Pointer to current cache ammo.

Since I got bored of hacking the Source engine, I decided to apply my reverse engineering skills to the UE3 engine and see how far I could get. The weapon systems are really easy to find in the scripts, and then Xrefing strings I found in the scripts with loader functions, I was able to find the HUD drawing code, which I then found the subs that display how much ammo you have. Which I then used to find a reliable pointer. I was originally going to make an aimbot hack for ME3, but griefing 3 people at a time is really stupid(L4D2) and I love Mass Effect too much to do that to such a great game. All of the trainers I see for ME2 look rushed. They found the sub routine that subtracts your cache ammo or clip ammo, then just NOP the SUB EAX,ECX out of that routine. That's fine and dandy and all, but it screws up other functions, as that function is not just for ammo, it's called in the galaxy map routine and the overhead viewcam routine, too. So, NOPing that sub is not a good idea. Unless you want to keep enabling/disabling it every 10 seconds.

tl;dr These are pointers that the game uses so they are 100% reliable.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MassEffect2.CT
(943 Bytes) Downloaded 162 times

dorman1986
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Mass Effect 2 1.02 ViTALiTY +2

Post by dorman1986 »

Hi, I am attempting to use your cheat table. I like what it is supposed to do seeing as I only want to not worry about running out of ammo.... But I like the reload mechanic. However I cannot get it to enable with the origin version of ME2. Is there any advice you can offer me to get it working?

Thank you in advance.