Risen 2: Dark Waters

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Risen 2: Dark Waters

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

Here's a simple table.
Enable script and enjoy God mode.
I also exposed a few character stats via the table, you can change those as well instead of having to change Glory and then buy them.

Gold is excluded from the table because it is stored elsewhere. It is an easy-to-find 4-byte integer and you won't be changing it very often...

Enjoy.

Update:
I found Recifense's table in another section.
I took the liberty to update it with AOB (script v1.2) so it would work with the update. It includes the original script (script v1.1), too.

Update #2.
I have create a new table that contains two additional scripts: Risen2_plus_2.CT.
Merge it into your current table.
It includes two scripts:
- SpeedHack: As the name hints, it allows you to change the flow of the game. Once you enable the script, you can control the game speed using the fSpeed value. I assigned the following hotkeys for your convenience:
- F1: Slow (fSpeed=0.5)
- F2: Normal (fSpeed=1.0)
- F3: Fast (fSpeed=1.5)
- F4: Super-fast (fSpeed=2.0)
Even 4.0 worked but I found that a bit too fast to cruise around, so I left it at 2.0.
Note: The cutscenes will be accelerated, too. The good thing is that the video will wait until the audio is played (or you click) so you can still follow the discussions.
- Personal teleporter: As the name implies, it allows you to move from one point to another. When you enable the scripts, there are 5 values visible. bTeleportEnabled controls the use of the teleporter as a whole. Included this so you could disable/enable it again without losing your current coordinates.
The other 4 values are using white color so you don't see them. There's no need unless you want to change the hotkeys.
Set 0 is used for undo, the other three are for your own use.
Setting the value to 1 stores the current coordinates to that position, while 2 restores a saved position. You cannot save to set 0 however; it's done by the script itself.
The teleport hotkeys are as follows:
NumPad0: Undo teleport (restore coordinates before last teleport)
Numpad1: Restore Set 1
Numpad3: Store Set 1
Numpad4: Restore Set 2
Numpad6: Store Set 2
Numpad7: Restore Set 3
Numpad9: Store Set 3
Note: the teleport might cause the game to crash when you sail from one map to another. Be sure to disable the script before you leave.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Risen2_plus_2.CT
(10.82 KiB) Downloaded 163 times