MIddle-earth Shadow Of Mordor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lunasmeow
Cheater
Cheater

Re: MIddle-earth Shadow Of Mordor

Post by lunasmeow »

squall0833 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:03 pm
that sounds difficult

I don't think I have enough skill to do that :P, hopefully other expert CE user can do that for you :P
No problem. It was just a hope. What about freezing the Trials timer? As always, thanks for everything even if you can't.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Needs a PLAYABLE SAURON hack...

NoobLord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoobLord »

So I tried both the updated 24.03.2017 table and the 1_2_2 table in the opening post and while the latter table does have working infinite focus and elf shot, but no working godmode, the former one has everything not working. Any ideas on how to solve this?

NiceGuy69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NiceGuy69 »

How do you edit your level, focus, etc?
Seems to crash all the time when I do that

ANC46
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ANC46 »

Is there any way to add an option to make an NPC you have to keep alive immortal when needed? I got stuck in this game because in the part where you are helping the orc fight somebody else, he keeps dying on me. Very frustrating.

Aditya Kalambe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aditya Kalambe »

Where to put this file?
And also does it activate automatically as soon as we launch the game?

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

Aditya Kalambe wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:05 pm
Where to put this file?
And also does it activate automatically as soon as we launch the game?
[Link]
[Link]

;)

usagi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by usagi »

Has anyone tried modifying Orc traits?

magicguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by magicguy »

Hi folks. Downloaded the table and loaded it into the engine. Seems I can click on the top box in each category (check it) but none of the boxes underneath? Nothing works if I can't do that it seems...?

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

summon editor.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

magicguy wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:12 am
Hi folks. Downloaded the table and loaded it into the engine. Seems I can click on the top box in each category (check it) but none of the boxes underneath? Nothing works if I can't do that it seems...?
which table?

if you mean the one my 24.03.2017 table, the top box in each category does nothing, it just group header,

and if you couldn't tick any of the boxes below, it means unable to find the matching array of bytes to inject the cheat,
--could be your game version is not compatible (i tested it again on my current Steam version of shadow of mordor, still works)
--or maybe you use windows other than windows 10 Pro x64 (not sure , just maybe)

NoobLord wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:58 pm
So I tried both the updated 24.03.2017 table and the 1_2_2 table in the opening post and while the latter table does have working infinite focus and elf shot, but no working godmode, the former one has everything not working. Any ideas on how to solve this?
that "updated 24.03.2017 table"
do u mean my table?

i just tested it again, everything seems is working though,

just take note that godmode,one hit kill,godmode+one hit kill, you have to choose only one, and the other two options will be disabled
same goes to XP options you only can choose one

if cheats still dont work for you, maybe your version of shadow of mordor has some differences in code. or maybe the windows you use, i dont know :P

mine was tested on Windows 10 Pro 64bit + latest Steam version Shadow of mordor (tested again 4th November 2017)

Xerxes Samhain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xerxes Samhain »

So I realize I might be asking a dead thread, but has anyone made any progress on making your own orc, or customizing an existing orc? So far using cheat engine I've been able to make an orc I've been calling pigorc do the following things with his traits.
Pigorc's weaknesses
Vulnerability to stealth
Vulnerability to combat
Strengths
Hate of Caragors
Invulnerable to ranged
Cautious
Regeneration

Using the 1.2.2 table provided in this thread and browsing the memory region near his lvl, I've been able to find some values that change when ever he lvls up, and after changing these values a bit I was able to make him lose the Cautious ability. Subsequent changes however made him lose his Vulnerability to combat and Regeneration, more changes made him lose everything but his Hate of caragors, and finally the game had enough of my changes and had his strengths and weaknesses as [ERROR: Invalid StringID] [ERROR: Invalid StringID] which forced me to reload my backup save, as nothing I did could fix it.

Are there any pro cheat engineers out there who might be able to help? If you want more information I'll be happy to help :D

Xerxes Samhain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xerxes Samhain »

So for anyone still trying to mess with orc traits in SoM, I find that using a hex editor like HxD is what you want to do. You can find where your orc's values are by copying your gamedata.sav into another folder and keeping it as your base, then loading up your game, finding said orc, and getting them to lvl up a bit naturally. Use beasts, your self, power struggles, ect. but it has to be natural, no cheat engine. After the natural lvl up, close the game and open your hex editor (Anyone know if cheat engine can be used as a hex editor?) and compare the 2 gamedata.sav you now have. (recommend using HxD, ctrl + K for file compare) the 2 gamedata.sav I am mentioning are the one you copied at the beginning, and the one you just changed by playing the game. keep in mind that on a completely new game and just using nemesis forge to lvl 2 random uruks up, their values were located at 43b30 and 455a0, however, using nemesis forge on a 100% save the values for different uruks were at b19e0, b0970, b5870, b2e20, and b1d30. To tell if your at an uruks values look for the lvl, it'll look like this 08 13 00 00 00 04 13 for a lvl 20. All uruk lvls have that 08 and 04 next to them and 3 00's seperating them. As this is a hex editor, the values are in hex(duh). After the lvl there will be some stuff, most notable 02 FF 02 FF, which is where the uruks traits are. the 02's are what seperates the individual traits so dont touch them. the FF's are empty trait slots so go wild. Uruks can only have 10 traits and these are the traits I have identified so far.
FF = nul
A6 = nothing
A5 = quickshot
9f = hint: combat
8D = vault breaker (not sure)
8C = hate of Caragors*
8b = nothing
8a = nothing
7a = fearless
7c = nothing
7d = rapid attack
6f = invulnerable to ranged*
6c = nothing
97 = poisoned weapon
93 = regeneration*
87 = nothing
81 = deadly*
79 = nothing
78 = Vulnerable to stealth*
73 = nothing
70 = nothing
68 = hate of pain*
67 = vulnerability to combat
64 = combat master*
61 = hint explosions
4d = invulnerable to stealth
3a = battlehardened
2c = shield changed/cosmetic
2a = inspiring presence
49 = vault breaker
39 = wreaker
38 = fear of burning
37 = Unknown trait/Purple Square
36 = cautious
35 = Quick Turn
34 = Mystery weakness
33 = nothing
32 = nothing
1c = fear of ghuls
1d = branded
21 =jump attack
20 = nothing
17 = nothing
3 = nothing
0f = bloodthirsty*
0e = nothing
0c = backlash*
0b = hate of mind control
0a = monsta slayer*
pls note that uruks seem to share some variables that do nothing when changed to ff, so I have labeled them as nothing traits, however since all uruks share them, it's probably best if they are left alone. removing branded trait does not remove branded status. Branded status is after traits, and on the one orc I removed it from it looked like this "B1 54 40 31"
That is all the info I have collected on this, so Good luck to everyone on their SoM quests.

RSI_Whistler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RSI_Whistler »

lunasmeow wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:49 am
squall0833 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:03 pm
that sounds difficult

I don't think I have enough skill to do that :P, hopefully other expert CE user can do that for you :P
No problem. It was just a hope. What about freezing the Trials timer? As always, thanks for everything even if you can't.
^This

Hoping for the ability to freeze the timer in Trials...probably the biggest pain in the... you know. A couple trainers claim to do it but the only one I know is behind a pay-wall.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

As requested...
Not really that difficult to find (in this case): start with unknow float (they use a double-precision for the timer here), and keep checking on 'increased value' while switching between CE and SoM...

That said: I only "stopped" the timer onscreen; I did not complete a trial at all! So I would appreciate the feedback, from someone who actually finished one (or several) trials, confirming that you were successful within the indicated timeframe... (while you actually spent far more time on getting things done!)

ps: I did try/start several/different trials, and the timer stops for each of them. If SoM reports back that you did not finish within the time limit, then I only "hit" the visual onscreen counter. (but then again, the counter starts internally at '60' secs - so one can not search for the actual secs - which gives me a good feeling about it working correctly)
Attachments
SoM_Timer.CT
Trials of War - Stop timer
(19.62 KiB) Downloaded 294 times