MIddle-earth Shadow Of Mordor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RSI_Whistler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MIddle-earth Shadow Of Mordor

Post by RSI_Whistler »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:11 pm
As requested...
Not really that difficult to find (in this case): start with unknow float (they use a double-precision for the timer here), and keep checking on 'increased value' while switching between CE and SoM...

That said: I only "stopped" the timer onscreen; I did not complete a trial at all! So I would appreciate the feedback, from someone who actually finished one (or several) trials, confirming that you were successful within the indicated timeframe... (while you actually spent far more time on getting things done!)

ps: I did try/start several/different trials, and the timer stops for each of them. If SoM reports back that you did not finish within the time limit, then I only "hit" the visual onscreen counter. (but then again, the counter starts internally at '60' secs - so one can not search for the actual secs - which gives me a good feeling about it working correctly)
I'll try it out tonight. I'll let it run till about 30 minutes then freeze it. Complete the trial and see what the results are. Thanks Paul, I tried to hack this one myself but wasn't doing so well.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

For those interesting in "hovering" around the map, I've made a table for that (and tutorial how to create such a table). You can find/download it @ CE forum: Tutorials ~ Gamehacking Shadow of Mordor. (addendum 1)

ps: for those of you who'd like to know how to edit/update existing tables to the newest game vs, check out addendum 2...

Ross_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ross_R »

Managed to swap around heads and arms and chestpieces and stuff. Managed to resurrect dead orks. Actually, I've managed to do everything I've ever wanted to do, too bad I already completed the game. Either way, I will soon compile it into a some kind of tutorial and post here. If anyone interested - stay tuned. It's coming either this week or next.
Edit: changed my mind. It looks like no one needs it, so why should I bother. I will upload some pictures and call it a day.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^If your table works, why not simply upload it. Then you'll see if people are interested or not...?! I would definitely download it.

Ross_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ross_R »

Paul44 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:25 am
^^If your table works, why not simply upload it. Then you'll see if people are interested or not...?! I would definitely download it.
It's not a table. That's the thing. I just know which places in the save file describes what stuff in the game, that's it. I've never created tables, never was skilled enough for this type of work.

And uploading it is not like drag'n'frop thing. I gotta make screenshots and write at least a small FAQ. And it, however small, is a job, that takes time. Eh...

Whatever. If you want to see it, I will do it. One man is enough reason for me.

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

Ross_R wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:00 pm
Paul44 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:25 am
It's not a table. That's the thing. I just know which places in the save file describes what stuff in the game, that's it. I've never created tables, never was skilled enough for this type of work.

And uploading it is not like drag'n'frop thing. I gotta make screenshots and write at least a small FAQ. And it, however small, is a job, that takes time. Eh...

Whatever. If you want to see it, I will do it. One man is enough reason for me.
count me as 2

Ross_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ross_R »

Forces wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:01 pm
count me as 2
Well then. The next two days are my job days, so I'll most likely do it this weekend. I will also try to set myself in the mood to do a few more tests (I haven't worked on it since my first post in January). The minimum I have now is the quick FAQ how to find an ork slot in a save, how to resurrect him and how to locate necessary bits (the one I've identified are armguards, backpack, chestplate, head, helmet and skin color).

I've also been able to resurrect DLC-specific orc after the completion of DLC and make him come to receive the order from Talion. I've did it quite messy though, since it was my first try, so he got all perks and the name from the random Warchief. I hope, I will be able to do it much more accurately, and, ultimately, record the video of the process.

Whatever it will be, it will come here by next Monday, word.

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

Ross_R wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:37 pm
Forces wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:01 pm
count me as 2
Well then. The next two days are my job days, so I'll most likely do it this weekend. I will also try to set myself in the mood to do a few more tests (I haven't worked on it since my first post in January). The minimum I have now is the quick FAQ how to find an ork slot in a save, how to resurrect him and how to locate necessary bits (the one I've identified are armguards, backpack, chestplate, head, helmet and skin color).

I've also been able to resurrect DLC-specific orc after the completion of DLC and make him come to receive the order from Talion. I've did it quite messy though, since it was my first try, so he got all perks and the name from the random Warchief. I hope, I will be able to do it much more accurately, and, ultimately, record the video of the process.

Whatever it will be, it will come here by next Monday, word.
no rush, take your time ♥

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

As #Forces said: not to hurry. I have to admit that this is the 1st time I see someone tackling this from the 'save' point of view (since devs started encrypting their saves). I was thinking more in the line of what #SeiKur0 and #Kalas did with SoW...

Ross_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ross_R »

Forces wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:53 pm
no rush, take your time ♥
Paul44 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:54 am
As #Forces said: not to hurry. I have to admit that this is the 1st time I see someone tackling this from the 'save' point of view (since devs started encrypting their saves). I was thinking more in the line of what #SeiKur0 and #Kalas did with SoW...
Thanks. Life's been a bitch to me recently, so I'm kinda... downed. Editing savegames is probably the best thing I can do in terms of game modding. Maybe one day I will be able to do tables and trainers and stuff...

Anyway, I did some work today. Managed to pinpoint almost all the necessary bytes in the savegame to resurrect the dead ork and summon him. There are these parts so far:
Dead/alive state, of course.
His associated mission. Yes, it is necessary to change him being assigned from some plot-line yellow mission to the blue one where you summon him.
One more chunk of 4-bytes which determine if he actually will show up when you summon him. If you do not change this one, he simply won't appear and you will have to cancel the summon manually via menu.

The only chunk I have not found so far, is the one which determines if I can grab him or not. Thing is: he have the branded perk, and I found the chunk which determines the branded effect (glowing eyes and blue handprint on his face). He is not hostile to me when he appears, however, I cannot grab him and, therefore, can't give him any order.

I assume this is the last thing I need to find. I'll do it on this week and I think I will record a nice video showcasing everything, because, as you see, things can be complicated.

I also have no idea where the weapon and the name of the ork lies. I can get orks with crossbows wearing backpack with spears, but I don't know where the weapon is. And also I don't know the exact place of savegame, I was able to change the title of the ork. I did not do the additional tests (and I most likely will not, sorry), so I don't know if changing his title actually changes his voice/personality. Judging by the complex structure of the savegame, I assume that the answer is no.

But apart from the name, weapon, and, most likely, voice/personality, everything related to the ork's appearance is in the block I've located. I even pinpointed some chunks in this block (namely armguards, backpack, chestplate, head, helmet and skin color). Overall block is not that big and it is easy to locate, so if someone will be interested, he will finish this thing in no time. Shame I do not need it, because i've already fought my way through the grind to get the warchiefs I wanted.

Coming soon, overall. Thanks for your interest.

Ross_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ross_R »

Ugh, bad news... I found the byte that prevented me from grabbing the ork - it was one hidden trait. Refer to the post on the previous page for the trait, and the trait number for preventing grabbing the ork is 40. I've also pinpointed the bytes which determined the title of the ork along the way (I mean, "the Crow", "Blood-Storm", etc...)

So yeah, the bad news. The damn ork doesn't accept orders from me. I can send him to fight someone, but instead he returns immediately to the state where I must summon him to give him the order... And I am completely clueless where to look for this so far. At least he tells me the information about other orks, so I do not have to find anything for that part...

I think, I will work on it this weekened, but I'm afraid to be positive, so I won't say to expect the video this week after all. You said no rush, but you know, tell me if you think I should release some kind of written FAQ to tell you everything I know so far.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@Ross_R: I'm sure nobody expects something 'perfect'; so whatever you'd like to write down - within your timeframe - will be appreciated. I hope myself to eventually build a table similar to what #SeiKur0 did for SoW. (not anytime soon I'm afraid).

Ross_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ross_R »

Well, I have not found why he does not accept orders... yet. But I found the exact points where the name and the weapon of the ork is determined, so... I have a backup plan: just swap the whole ork and be done with it... Not a very elegant method, but I'll use it if I wouldn't find that part about taking orders...

Edit: Nevermind, I found the necessary part. Testing everything now. So far after one mission he got himself the trait where I was unable to grab him again. Could be due to the fact that he was level 19 and became level 20, therefore his traits reshuffled themselves. Anyway, everything worked and I'm testing stuff. Then I'll do the vid.

Ross_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

MIddle-earth Shadow Of Mordor

Post by Ross_R »

I want to say sorry to everyone, but the worst has happened: I have lost my interest as I've started to play Ridge Racer. But right now I'm back and I think I will finish this one in a week or two. So if someone still waiting for it - it will come.

Alldone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alldone »

Hi Guys,

I am new here, please help me on below issue:

I have just started Shadow of Mordor again and the version is 1.0.1951.29,,,,, I am trying to run above cheat tables and its not working properly. Every time i use this tables or any other tables game crashes in 5 min. Can you suggest anything to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.