Shad'O

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Shad'O

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

Here's a table I put together.
It does not cover all companions; it covers only the eight of them.
Excluded are:
- Collector. This companion is not really needed (if you need more resources, use the appropriate hack).
- Sonar. This companion is not really needed (if you need more damage, use the appropriate hack).

The main script contains:
- bLightHackEnabled: Infinite light resource, with a configurable minimum amount.
- bShadowHackEnabled: Infinite shadow resource, with a configurable minimum amount.
- binifniteHealthEnabled: Infinite-ish health to be precise. It protects only your companions and only against damage the enemy does (not the damage you do to your own companions, i.e. Sacrifice). Can be enabled only after at least one companion has taken damage.
- a bunch of variables used by child scripts - only those that are applicable to each companion.

The child scripts are specific to companions (marked as red). Once you built one and made sure it has executed its appropriate code piece (i.e. attack) at least one, you'll be able to enable its script. You'll notice the name of each companion in the scripts.
The child scripts that can be used right away will be enabled along with the main script, so enabling the main script might take a while.

I noticed that bits and pieces of code relocate from map to map. If you notice that a script no longer works, it cannot be disabled or any other anomalies, it means that it happened. Just quit the game and start it again. To work around this, you could try disabling the script just before the map is over and enable it only after it has been started.

Notes:
- Just because you see further, it does not mean you can build further away.
- Just because you sped up the attack rate, it does not mean that a companion attacks faster; it merely reduces the time between attacks. I.e. Puncher attacks are slow and will stay slow, but you'll notice that the wait time between the attacks are less (attacks are more frequent). Shooter attacks are fast and will stay exactly the same speed but with the reduced time between the fast attacks it seems as if it was rapid-firing.

Edit: Table updated, instructions updated, added notes.
Edit#2: Here's the last update; added two more companions: Pulsor and Greedy.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ShadO.CT
(24.14 KiB) Downloaded 42 times