Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Post by STN »

Made by Geri

A table for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.
It was made for the cracked Skidrow version. It will not work with updated game versions.

Options:

Infinite health (made by Dark Byte)
Ammo

NOTES:

Infinite health was made by Dark Byte and was posted here:
[Link]
I just added it to the table, because it seems to work for me so I will not make my own script for it.

Ammo:
You will find 2 scripts in the table, they will add ammo to your clip by pressing the 3 or R key. If none of those keys are good for you, just change the script itself and replace it with any key you want. I did it this way to avoid bugs/crashes (the code I used has crashed the game when I transformed and this was the easiest way to fix it). If you don't like it this way, just don't use this cheat. It is not working for the AI, only for the weapon that you are using.
By default, you reload with the R and with the cheat, you will get ammo instead of reloading.
If you activate the cheat when you are reloading the gun, the ammo will be added to the number of total ammo, not to the clip. So you can use it to increase your total ammo too.

I will not make any updates.
I will not improve the ammo cheat, I am happy with it as it is now.
I will not add more options.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TFOC.ct
(3.29 KiB) Downloaded 118 times

Hyoga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Post by Hyoga »

Any Idea why the game crashes when I try to use it?