Terraria:, glow, dup items, on-screen radar, best prefixes

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Terraria:, glow, dup items, on-screen radar, best prefixes

Post by STN »

Made by justa_dude

Hi folks,

I've been frustrated w/ how dark Terraria is - at least on my cheapo desktop monitor - since the patch that nerfed the orb of light, and finally decided to do something about it. Here's a table w/ several interesting options:

static pointers to health/mana/breath/etc
always shiny - it's as if you're always wearing a miner's helmet
always super-shiny - insert multiple new light sources all around the player
golden keys not consumed - golden keys now work like shadow keys
dup items - press ctrl+f1 while hovering over something in your inventory and its item count will be set to the max stack-size
always best prefixes - swords will always be legendary, guns unreal, etc. Things in chests are decided at game-start, so you'll sometimes still have to reforge once.
piranhas drop more hooks - drop-rate for hooks increased dramatically. You may have to kill something (anything) once before enabling this for it to work.
more voodoo demons vs normal demons - sometimes, I am able to build a runway across the entire dungeon w/o seeing a single voodoo doll; this option will increase the spawn ratio to 50%
item radar - displays the distance and direction to the nearest chest containing the item of your choice (from a select list including most of the important stuff to find: shield, Muramasa, keys, cloud, balloon, etc). For this to work, you'll have to use my logic DLL (find_chests.dll) and update the script to point at its location. This option only works in single-player games because, AFAIK, chest data isn't sent out in multiplayer games until it is needed.

I use the legit final/latest version of Terraria via Steam and .Net 4.5. If your system is configured differently, you'll probably have to make some changes. I've included plenty of information about the data types and how to find the stuff you'd need to change using WinDbg & sos.

link to find_chests.dll

Cheers,
dibz

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Terraria (6).CT
(23.39 KiB) Downloaded 39 times