Planet Alcatraz [Update v1.0.6] + 22 Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Made by forgrif

Boar (main character)
-Hit points
-Melee resizt
-Crit rezist
-Max hit points
-Strenght
-Constitution
-Perception
-Agility
-Charisma
-Intelligence
-Luck
Skill points ( all characters )
Perk points ( all characters )
-Money
Sullen ( second party member )
-Hit points
-Melee resizt
-Crit rezist
Kruger ( third party member )
-Hit points
-Melee resizt
-Crit rezist
Demon ( forth party member )
-Hit points
-Melee resizt
-Crit rezist
This game is not very popular it was released in 2006 (i think) and it was only in Russian for a long time. I've searched the internet uspsidedown for any kind of cheats for that game , but couldnt find. So one day i decided to make it myself . I bumped my head alot i was doing this for a fist time so it took me a while but i did it . I hope someone find that usefull. I realize the reason the game has no trainers/chet tabels for it is bc its really unpopular , here is some info on it :
Planet Alcatraz is a 3D role playing game with isometric projection. The player travels through the game world and battles with enemies in the real-time mode. In a general sense Planet Alcatraz can be portrayed as a non-linear adventure with lots of shooting. Several genres are mixed in this game but despite that fact it doesn't stand stuck between them and appears to be a classical RPG that is based on a specially developed system.
It's not the best rpg i've played but it is nice.
I want to thank all the people that are making and posting tutorials on the forum they helped me alot there was a point at witch i has given up , but after going trough some of the help provided here on the forum i did it ! Thank you !
htt p:// cheatengine . org/tables/moreinfo.php?tid=1080

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Planet Alcatraz.CT
(10.35 KiB) Downloaded 323 times

kalitbartman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Planet Alcatraz [Update v1.0.6] + 22 Cheat Table

Post by kalitbartman »

dosen't work with steam