Battle vs. Chess

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Battle vs. Chess

Post by STN »

Made by Geri

A small table for Battle vs. Chess.
It should work with more versions but I have tested with v1.0 only.

I guess no one is playing this game, but it has tons of game modes etc and some of them are fun so here are some cheats for Slasher mode, which is some chess/hack and slash crossbreed.

Options:
Disable Xlive anti-cheat protection
Unlimited health (Slasher mode)
Unlimited strong attacks (Slasher mode)

NOTES:

Disable Xlive anti-cheat protection: Turn this on before you would activate any of the cheats.

When you playing in slasher mode, you will have unlimited health and strong attacks.

If someone is interested in more info, usually the values are stored as Double type value. For example you can change the number of your remaining pieces in tactical mode, but you need to make sure that the amount of all pieces can't be more than 16. So I have removed 7 pawns and added 7 queens instead, but this is just an example. You can also change the number of passed turns for some challenges etc. Not too important but maybe someone in the multiverse will find it useful.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
battlevschess.CT
(3.04 KiB) Downloaded 86 times