Torment: Tides of Numenera (2017-04-01)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera (2017-03-05)

Post by Dimensionist »

xfaustx wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:52 pm
Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:18 pm
Sosaso wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:49 pm
Nice table like always, but unlike the others it seems to reset(all skills, edge, pools, etc.) everytime when you load the game or when you move from place to place.
Only if you edit the values directly, rather than using the option for infinite levelups the table offers to build your character.

For example: Image

This image was taken immediately after loading a game. All exploration skills are maxed out as well.

Only real limitation is that you can't just add all abilities, since tier advancement bonuses don't repeat.
Its actualy passible... i dont understand how tru...Image
If you ever figure out how you did that, please mention it. That's about the only bit of character editing the table can't achieve yet.

EDIT: Wait, is that the same ability added multiple times in that pic? I managed to do that in character creation, but how'd you manage that in tier advancement?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xfaustx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xfaustx »

Well its wasnt my work... and i cant understant well tutorial about it.
Here is tutorial... its in russian cant help it =\

BeaverSid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeaverSid »

xfaustx wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:32 pm
Well its wasnt my work... and i cant understant well tutorial about it.
Here is tutorial... its in russian cant help it =\
This is my "tutorial". Although I wouldn't call him that. English is not my native language, but I will try to explain. Wait a few minute
Last edited by BeaverSid on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeaverSid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeaverSid »

I used the [Link], only because I use it for a long time.
We need a character with tier 1 and midTier 0
We are searching for a value of "1" and get a few billion of address

Then we filtered the obtained addresses to facilitate further search

Levelup and filter "2", levelup and filter "3", levelup and filter "4".
Then filtered until you get a few addresses of the values "4"
Caution! Before changing level, you must have a character with midTier 0
Ctrl+A and Alt+V, set value "1"

Levelup a-a-a-and...

Profit!

Be prepared that will be duplicated abilities that automatically succeed at levelups and (if you have nothing to choose) the last 2 that you have chosen at levelup

The result of these manipulations you can download here

Save path - C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\LocalLow\InXile Entertainment\Torment\Saves\

P.S. I hope my meager knowledge of English would allow to explain
Last edited by BeaverSid on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BeaverSid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeaverSid »

I would be glad if you can add these addresses to the table

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

It would be interesting to see which ability stacks with its own duplicates, and how much to stack before breaking the game. Adding abilities from other classes would be neat too.

blacksama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blacksama »

Guys thanks for the good work, I have a question regarding the inventory window base address, I can get the base address and there is nothing to do with it other than edit currency? Is there a way to duplicate non stackable items? thanks!

afallintree
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by afallintree »

Hi guys can anyone of you be so kind to make a save wih a male nano with all skills + and modded stats?

BeaverSid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeaverSid »

afallintree wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:38 pm
Hi guys can anyone of you be so kind to make a save wih a male nano with all skills + and modded stats?
Use my file and this:

EbonKnight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EbonKnight »

Hey guys,

Sorry for being a newbie at this, but how would exactly I use this table to level up a teammate if I left him out of the party for a while? Is there an option to add some xp to the pc/party members individually/affect their tier? Namely, want to start using Aligern a little more, but he's pretty pathetic atm at Tier 1.

Chae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chae »

An infinite move or refill moves would be a great help in doing the Miel Avest battle with the giant Sorrow...

tarzan123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tarzan123 »

Okay I got the tier resetting to work but no luck with the abilities. I even downloaded the art money instead of CE to try but still no luck. I am following each step but maybe I am doing something wrong. I start with tier 1 midtier 0 then i search for 1 (now should i filter once with the number 1 and start leveling up and adding +1 to filter or level up right from the start after the first search?) then i level up once (one level of midtier) and filter for 2 but not a single time I can get those values after 3 filters at most I get 0 addresses...If you could please provide a tutorial for even dumber people like me I would be extremely grateful.

Anagram
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Anagram »

Filter every NEW tier you reach, not mid-tier.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

tarzan123 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:56 am
Okay I got the tier resetting to work but no luck with the abilities. I even downloaded the art money instead of CE to try but still no luck. I am following each step but maybe I am doing something wrong. I start with tier 1 midtier 0 then i search for 1 (now should i filter once with the number 1 and start leveling up and adding +1 to filter or level up right from the start after the first search?) then i level up once (one level of midtier) and filter for 2 but not a single time I can get those values after 3 filters at most I get 0 addresses...If you could please provide a tutorial for even dumber people like me I would be extremely grateful.
You said you got tier resetting to work, does this mean you've already advanced tier more than 4 times? If so then it wouldn't work, you need to do it on an intact, un-leveled tier 1 character (legit tier 1, not edited tier 1) for this to work.
- Start at tier 1, midtier 0, search value 1 (8 bytes value).
- Advance to tier 2, midtier 0, next search value 2 (8 bytes again duh).
- Repeat till tier 4, midtier 0, you'll likely have 4 addresses left (always 4 in my case).
- Look at "progression" and "experience" section in the cheat table, you'll see 2 addresses that are both labeled "tier", combine with 4 addresses earlier, you got 6 now.
- Edit all 6 address to value 1 and profit!

And the ability stacking actually works, but there seems to be a limit to it. Got over 200% bonus on esoteric attack from stacking but it only increases esoteric damage from 12 to 29-ish. Need more testing on this.

Shoggot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera (2017-03-07)

Post by Shoggot »

The game always crashes at the Memovira palace (on the second visit) when table is activated. Any way around it?