Torment: Tides of Numenera (2017-04-01)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera (2017-03-22)

Post by DiegoAmorim »

Could you update the table for the last patch please? Thanks.

Just in case someone doesnt know, there is a mod called TidesLoader that allows pemanent character modifications, just google it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera (2017-04-01)

Post by DiegoAmorim »

Thank you very much!

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

I think I found a trick to level up companions stats/skills/edge/effort/abilities. It's very tedious but it works.

=== Step 1 - install the TidesLoader mod with the cheat module to addXP for next tier.

=== Step 2 - modify in the table:

- "PC Stats -> characterAdvancement -> progressions -> tier"
- "PC Stats -> characterAdvancement -> progressions -> Slot 1 -> tier"
- "PC Stats -> characterAdvancement -> progressions -> Slot 1 -> freeAdvancementTracker -> highestTierUsed"
- "PC Stats -> characterAdvancement -> progressions -> Slot 2 -> tier"
- "PC Stats -> characterAdvancement -> progressions -> Slot 2 -> freeAdvancementTracker -> highestTierUsed"

- "PC Stats -> characterAdvancement -> progressions -> progressTracker -> selectionAvailability -> Available
- Slot 1 2 3 4 5

Set all the above options to 1, then freeze and keep frozen.

=== Step 3 - to reset current tier each time:

- "PC Stats -> characterAdvancement -> experience -> totalXP"
- "PC Stats -> characterAdvancement -> experience -> tier"
- "PC Stats -> characterAdvancement -> experience -> midTier"
- "PC Stats -> characterAdvancement -> experience -> unspentXP"

Set all to 0, freeze, hover all companions so they all get reset.

=== Step 4 - unfreeze Step 3, then addxp to levelup to next tier (I did "addxp 181" and it seems to work well enough) with in-game console from TidesLoader mod.

Repeat Steps 3 and 4 as many times as you want to levelup stats/effort/edge/skills/abilities until you're satisfied. Once you're done, unfreeze all previously frozen options and play normally. I checked with a save-reload and changes are permanent for PC and companions.

I'm not sure if we can add new skills/abilities like that, but we can levelup previously acquired skills/abilities because of the "progressTracker" option (i.e. when it's 1 it's available, when it's 0 it's spent, that's why we freeze them to 1). It's very tedious because we can only increase stats and stuff by 1 or 2 so we gotta repeat a bunch of times to get a decent strong companion. There's a trick though because of edge/maxeffort, you can basically add just edge and max effort to get free max effort on all actions so you don't spend any stat pool points so you don't need a whole lotta stats pool.

The TidesLoader with cheat module allows to modify the PC permanently only, so the method above is mostly for companions. Let me know if it works.

Oh yeah, I forgot. When you hover a companion with the mouse cursor to select it for editing in CE, then alt-tab out of the game, the game is still active and CE jumps each time you move the mouse because the cursor hovers a different character as you do that. To prevent that, hover the companion you want to edit then keep the cursor over that companion, press escape to get the game menu, then alt-tab out of the game.

- edit - OK, I tried addxp 9999 and it works so it's a bit less tedious to do, about 1 hour instead of 4, and I still had a few more abilities and skills to choose as I was leveling up the PC and companions. This means we can add more skills/abilities for each levelup run, reset to 0, levelup add more skills/abilities, repeat until we get bored.

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

New patch out... table needs updating.

Another thing, Im trying to update the TidesLoader mod myself, since the author appears to have abandoned it ...

I used de Red Gate Reflector (trial version) to decompile the DLL (Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll), opened the solution with visual basic, but when I try to build it again, it shows more than 2000 errors, even if I didnt change nothing.

Someone who knows what he is doing could help me with this? :roll:

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

DiegoAmorim wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 1:48 pm
New patch out... table needs updating.

Another thing, Im trying to update the TidesLoader mod myself, since the author appears to have abandoned it ...

I used de Red Gate Reflector (trial version) to decompile the DLL (Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll), opened the solution with visual basic, but when I try to build it again, it shows more than 2000 errors, even if I didnt change nothing.

Someone who knows what he is doing could help me with this? :roll:
any luck?

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

Sorry, nope :cry:

eljuapo37
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eljuapo37 »

Just FYI, the v1005 table still works (for the most part) with v1.10 of the game.
The base address scan init grabs the right value and you can use most, if not all, of the important cheats under that header (xp edits, stat & edge max, skills max, etc.)
As far as the more specific cheats like FoW clearing and InGameHUD, I haven't tested those with the new version of the game. YMMV.

Just wanted to get the word out there in case anyone cared.

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

TidesLoader has been updated for the latest game version...

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

What is TidesLoader?

Also, I have the fearlessrevolution trainer for this game, and their stat changes are permanent. They also have an option that let's you add an item to your inventory (you just need the item list, which is linked on their forum). So it seems like theirs is working more like console commands I suppose.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So any more work done on this table? I'd love to be able to permanently change stats/skills for all party members.

divineshadow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by divineshadow »

Nah, but the latest version can be used to edit abilities in somewhat unrefined way. There are 4 entries specifying tier in the table; as you enter progression screen on tier 3 in game, reset the tier to 1 in all entries on the table, before clicking confirm ability selection in level up screen. This way you are back at tier one but the ability level up will still activate when you get to tier 2.

RomanTorchwick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RomanTorchwick »

This is super outdated but the game just went on sale for like $12 with the 1.1.0 update on GoG and all I want to do is cheat at this wonderful game about hard choices and consequences...

Despite having dialogue that all reads like exposition instead of conversation.