Suikoden 2 NTSC for ePSXe 2.0.5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jrkilat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Suikoden 2 NTSC for ePSXe 2.0.5

Post by jrkilat »

can you add the battle codes?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

omninodachi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omninodachi »

Still working on it, but work has kicked me in the knackers. I discovered my special items codes were double byte rather than single and fixed it. I have added some major battle codes (just rune ability quantity). As I said, I am adding/correcting codes as I progress through the game. I am playing through without cheating (too much) to make sure valid item digits populate the item modifiers. Here is what I have currently (Muse just fell in my current game).
Attachments
Suikoden 2 NTSC Using ePSXe 2_0_5 Full.CT
(711.95 KiB) Downloaded 193 times

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Can't seem to get it to work on pcsxr-pgxp.exe. Seems the potch address is a little different. How do i go about finding the correct addr?

omninodachi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omninodachi »

That is the beauty of this table, find the potch address. Most of the other codes feed off this address with offsets. I still have not gotten to the point of Richmond's investigations so I have not yet confirmed that the code is working.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Aye, i can find the potch address, but that doesn't seem to work with pcsxr, because it needs a pointer or something. I managed to sorta get it working with the previous pcsxr table, though.

omninodachi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omninodachi »

You need to update the script call to match the potch address to make the rest of the codes work

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

I have the major battles gameshark codes if it helps
All of the units ATK/DEF values to gain upper hand
I will post iff you want to merge them to your table
:D

killaz916
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by killaz916 »

So i use the code breaker codes from codetwink, over 3096 cheats for everything, and for the first game too. and use PEC for Injection anytime.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Dunno why i didnt upload before, but i had to re-find the pointer and shit. Anyways, this should work with pcsxr-pgxp emulator. Need to enable script, then enable the BattleScripts to get it working. Don't disable Battlescripts, cause it crashes, FYI. Sorry, its sucky lol.
Attachments
Suikoden 2.CT
(729.65 KiB) Downloaded 130 times

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I made this table way back when I was learning things. Someone requested I add stats to it, so I took another look at the table. I redesigned it to use LUA timers instead of the old thread method. This removed the crashes when disabling things. I added to the Character Editor the ability to modify the stats and put in one option to Set All Characters Stats To Max (255). I added the ability to modify the Helmet, Armor and Shield of the character also. With changing anything under the Equipped Items section, you need to save and load the game again or you will experience crashes.

kefalo84
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kefalo84 »

OMG this was my fav game when i was young. Dumb question but how do i emulate Suikoden 2 on a PC? I already have the game but i don't know how to make it run. Any good instructions?

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

kefalo84 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:29 pm
OMG this was my fav game when i was young. Dumb question but how do i emulate Suikoden 2 on a PC? I already have the game but i don't know how to make it run. Any good instructions?
[Link]
If you want any help you can post here or ask me via pm.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

ah in this particular game and in this emulator you have one bug that makes the dialogue for recruiting Shu and dueling Amada for closing the sluice gate all crazy so to circumvent this, I have a workaround for this use XEBRA emulator and make a backup of your epsxe000.mcr or epsxe001.mcr to another folder copy all of your files to another memory card in MMIM.exe or MMCM.exe to format or else it wouldn't work and after you can transfer all data again to your first memory card and then you play. WARNING first Duel isn't so bug there is a fifty-fifty chance of occurring so you have to watch out mainly in the second duel to get the boat and recruit Amada so you play in XEBRA emulator and save and it should work.

zieyong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zieyong »

sir, can you update this CT to duckstaion emulator (duckstation-qt-x64-ReleaseLTCG.exe)?