The House of the Dead 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

The House of the Dead 2

Post by STN »

These are the list of things it has.

+Infinite Health both players. Also Infinite Continues.

+Infinite Bullets both players. That also causes there to be no reloads.

+Boss Health Pointer. Every boss you encounter can have it's health set to 0 so they're easy to kill. I left a note for it. Don't use on the 2nd boss (Heirophant) or the 4th boss (Strength). There was also a problem where I got stuck on the first boss too, so that's noted so you can avoid it.

+Can modify almost all options for both players, except player 1's keyboard key speed. You could easily find it though if you needed to. There's also all of the normal options too.

+Set your star rank for all boss mode and training mode scenarios.

+Set how many of each item you have in the trunk.

+You can activate "1/4 Life," "Double Score," "First Aid Kit," "Primitive Meat," "Rotten Meat," and "UFO??" without picking them.

+Some options to modify your weapon so you don't need to pick things like "Shotgun" or "Machine Gun". You can pick it's firing sound, it's weapon behavior so it can fire like a shotgun or machine gun, it's projectile type so it can fire normal bullets, bass lures, grenades, or whatever else, and some other things that I didn't exactly figure out the purpose of.

+Set your end of level results. You can set your score and accuracy. Accuracy is calculated this way:
(total shots fired that hit / total shots fired = accuracy)
I can't find out how to modify how many people you rescued though. I guess that uses pointers, and they change every time you start a level?

+I was attempting to mess with the stuff that controls your movement. I managed to find an address that if you freeze it, it'll make you stay in the same spot after you are done killing enemies. But it's buggy and all, I didn't pursue it much.

Made by bungholio

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Hotd2.CT
(7.24 KiB) Downloaded 879 times

iretribution
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The House of the Dead 2

Post by iretribution »

Hello STN,

thank you for taking the time to make a cheat table for this game. I was wondering if you could help me out on how to actually use it. I have used many cheat tables in the past before but this one is either not working for me, or i'm not using it correctly. An example is when i want to modify Gun: Projectile Type - what should that value be changed to? I have tried changing the value between 1 and 255 but nothing changes. Also at the top of the cheat table the very first option states "All Boss' Health (READ NOTE)" what exactly does that mean? I would appreciate if you could include a README.txt on how to use this trainer and what values to change.

Regards,
Iretribution