Tower Of Time

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Squall8
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Tower Of Time

Post by Squall8 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:04 pm

Table For Tower Of Time
Game Version - 0.3.0.8362 (3DM)

Features

Inf HP
Inf HP+OHK
Inf MP
Unlock All Characters
Easy Sub Skill Switch
//Allows you to switch sub skills without having to reset the points.
Gold/Crystals Pointer
Highlighted Character Pointers +19

Update 1 - Fixed an issue with Unlock All Characters. Added Crystal pointers.

Update 2 - Updated for 0.2.0.8117. Fixed a lot of thing like Inf MP and redid some of the code. Added a few new entries to Highlighted Character Pointers. Haven't tested them all yet.

Update 3 - Updated for 0.3.0.8362.
Attachments
TowerOfTime.CT
(1.35 MiB) Downloaded 24 times
Last edited by Squall8 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

cryptomancer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tower Of Time

Post by cryptomancer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:59 pm

This table no longer works under 0.3.0.8362. I've been trying for the past couple days to make a table for this game, but I can't for the life of me find base pointers, and there's no fixed areas of memory to do an AoB scan for. If you manage to find base pointers can you please tell me how? I'm trying to learn how to make tables. Thanks man.

Squall8
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squall8 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:00 am

cryptomancer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:59 pm
Updated

cryptomancer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cryptomancer » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:39 pm

Thanks for the update. How did you find the gold/crystal and character pointers? I don't quite get what your script is doing. Would you mind elucidating me? Thank you.

Squall8
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squall8 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:29 am

Since I included mono features is this update I'm not going to go into full detail.

But basically once I found the gold value I used 'what accesses'. Then I "accessed" the character menu because it also displayed the gold value. An instruction popped up but from experience that first instruction results in a crash. So I started switching tabs inside the character menu and noticed a second instruction populate, so I used that one.

For the script I made a symbol (registersymbol) and called it 'gold'. And as you can see in the script, the ECX register (the one inside the brackets) contains the base address for gold and +50 being the offset pointing to the gold value. All I'm doing in the script is moving the base address for gold into my symbol. Now my 'gold' symbol contains the base address for gold and I can use that symbol to make a pointer.

If you're serious about learning just let me know and I'll hop on discord and go over everything in more detail.