[RPCS3] Persona 5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
10bit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [RPCS3] Persona 5

Post by 10bit »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post request, but as you all know rpcs3 is not stable yet and even p5 specialized builds freeze a lot, which is a problem since persona 5 only allows saving in certain areas and there is no save state in rpcs3. This table helps a lot since it eliminates the need for grinding, thanks a lot everyone, but you still have to rely on luck a lot when the save areas are far apart or replay the same sections 3-4 times because of the freezes. Could someone add a "save anywhere" option to this table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

New addresses found, persona 2 to 4 levels found, freezing them at 1 allows them to level up unlimited times, & able to max their stats.
Character's persona levels (just add 2A0 to the latest address for next character persona level) found (r.g ryuji, Ann..), freezing them at 1 allows them to level up unlimited times, & able to max their stats.
Attachments
Persona & characters levels.CT
(5.51 KiB) Downloaded 126 times

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

10bit wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:22 pm
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post request, but as you all know rpcs3 is not stable yet and even p5 specialized builds freeze a lot, which is a problem since persona 5 only allows saving in certain areas and there is no save state in rpcs3. This table helps a lot since it eliminates the need for grinding, thanks a lot everyone, but you still have to rely on luck a lot when the save areas are far apart or replay the same sections 3-4 times because of the freezes. Could someone add a "save anywhere" option to this table?
I think you're using the wrong build. I've never had Persona 5 freeze while playing. Try looking for the latest jarveson build with lle-gcm.

Traudien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Traudien »

Thanks for the tables guys. I've merged them all and added Stats and skills for Personas 1-6 as well as Skull's, Mona's, and Panther's.
Attachments
persona5.CT
(68.36 KiB) Downloaded 101 times

KingSlender
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KingSlender »

Any news about improvments for the table?

TechnoJacker
Administration
Administration

Post by TechnoJacker »

Added entries for all 14 of the main character's personas. Also added a drop down list for all the persona IDs and also for all the skills. Let me know if I missed any. Should make it easy to change persona and their skills now.

Edit:
Updated the table, the size should be a lot smaller now. Moved the combo list stuff to lua script instead of manually creating a combo list for each persona entry. Also added persona entries up to 14, I only personally tested up to 12 though.
Attachments
persona5.CT
(142.74 KiB) Downloaded 98 times

floppy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by floppy »

Hey all,

I updated TechnoJacker's (updated) table with some additions and modifications:

- Fixed Relationship Rank fields (some were missing and some were mislabled).
- Fixed Relationship Bond fields (again, some were missing and some were mislabled).
- Added note regarding max Charm (will add more once I max additional stats).
- Added an item list as it appears in memory, i.e. you should ignore any RESERVE, 0x00 or BLANK entries -- just search for the item you need. I believe the list is currently missing weapon entries (and maybe more than that), I'll try to update it later.

Currently trying to make palaces a little less grindy (i.e. always ambush, ohko), some help would be appreciated! :)

Edit:
- I haven't unlocked the last two (I think) confidants, edited the table accordingly...

Edit2:
- Unlocked more confidants, updated Relationship Rank + Bond in table accordingly.
Attachments
persona5.CT
(384.65 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Last edited by floppy on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingSlender
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KingSlender »

Any news about updates or anything guys?

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

Wait does this ps3 emu work in a playable state for this game now? Or are you guy endure playing slideshow because this game is a turn-base game?

KingSlender
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KingSlender »

Anything new about updating the table? or is it finished 100%

sharpmath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sharpmath »

subeng wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:55 pm
Wait does this ps3 emu work in a playable state for this game now? Or are you guy endure playing slideshow because this game is a turn-base game?
Wait. Is your quote useless? Yeah it is.

sharpmath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sharpmath »

KingSlender wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:24 am
Anything new about updating the table? or is it finished 100%
Dude. Fucking relax. You didn't wait for 2 days. What more do you want in it? Stop asking.

TechnoJacker
Administration
Administration

Post by TechnoJacker »

Updated floppy's latest table with some additions. Added in Yasuke's Persona data as well as several missing Persona's from the persona ID list.
Attachments
persona5.CT
(389.09 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

floppy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by floppy »

Updated TechnoJacker's latest table:

- Added notes regarding max Knowledge, Kindness and Proficiency.
- Moved the 14 Hero Persona slots to a new group "Hero's Personas" under "Persona Stats".
- Added Makoto's, Haru's, Futaba's and Akechi's Personas to "Persona Stats". This means all potential party members are now accounted for :D
- Fixed typo (Yasuke -> Yusuke) and sorted some entries.

Will keep updating when I can :)

Edit:
- Added "Palace Security Level" (under the "General" group for now).

Edit2:
- Added more items. You can find them under "Items (by memory order and grouping)" > "Items #2". The items in these groups (#1 to #5) are grouped and ordered as they appear in the game's memory. This makes finding and adding new entries a bit more easy.

Edit3:
- Maxed out all stats. Added note regarding max Guts.

Edit4:
- Minor fixes to the table's xml structure.
- Under "Items (by memory order and grouping)":
- - Renamed the groups to reflect the items within (e.g. Treasure, Accessories, etc.). This new group title *should* be accurate for most items under each group.
- - Added "Melee Weapons".
- - Added "Protectors" (i.e. Armor).
- - Added "Ranged Weapons".

Edit5:
- Removed old "Items" section, renamed "Items (by memory order and grouping)" to "Items".
- Various other renames and general organization, can't be bothered to list everything :D.
- ADDED individual persona EXP for each of the hero's personas.
- Removed hero's personas 13 & 14 (you can only have a maximum of 12 personas).

Currently working on editing the persona compendium. Feel free to chip in 8-).
Attachments
persona5.CT
(602.05 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
Last edited by floppy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.

KingSlender
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KingSlender »

did the table become 100% complete or what guys?