Ys Origin (Steam version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Ys Origin (Steam version)

Post by Exeter »

Since I couldn't find any topic here regarding the Steam version and only saw a GoG version, here's a table for the Steam version. With this current table you basically won't be needing anything else for the game to beat it.

I tried to get the HP values to work so you could have infinite HP, but this game has like 432432 different addresses for the HP. Even if you freeze the 'current' HP, there's another address being generated on the fly during battle that has an actual value again of your current HP. If that one reaches 0, you will still die regardless of the current HP being shown on the HP bar. This address keeps switching too, so it's somewhat annoying to deal with this. If you don't want to deal with getting hit too hard, just set your +DEF boost to 500 and you'll basically take 1 damage from everything in the game.

Steam Version: Works for the latest current version of the game on Steam. (Dated: 07/14/2017)
Features:

Code: Select all

[ Misc ]
• Current HP
• Current MP
• Current SP
• Current Level (60 = Max)
• Double Jump Flag (Let's you get 'Double Jump' early in the game if desired).
• Dash Flag (Let's you get 'Dash' early in the game if desired).
• Spell States (0 = No Spell, 1 = Normal Spell, 2 = Fully Charged Spell)
• Boost Gauge Modifier (30000 = Max)
• Current Oxygen (6000 = Max)

[ Battle Boosts ]
• +MP Recovery Speed
• +STR Boost
• +DEF Boost
• Hits/EXP Boost (100 Hits = 2.0x EXP)

[ Items ]
• Roda Fruit
• Cleria Ore
• Celcetan Panacea Potion
• Various Key Items (Not recommended to alter these, as it may break the game)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Ys Origin (Steam).CT
(13.7 KiB) Downloaded 301 times

chuchucha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Ys Origin (Steam version)

Post by chuchucha »

thank you so much for this

chuchucha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chuchucha »

Hey Exeter, I've triedthe table, only enable the boost options, but sometimes the game crashed. Did you experience crashes when you use it?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

The game is prone to crashing even without cheats, so you probably just had some bad luck.

There are tons of reports from users who have been crashing every few minutes even on the steam discussion boards. The developers are still working on fixing that (or so they say, but that's honestly never gonna happen). I crashed twice in my full run with Yunicka, but had no crashes with the other playable characters. My best recommendation is that you save often in this game, because it's just unstable in general.

Also keep in mind - IF you do crash, it will not update your Collection Book. (aka it won't save all the new data you found on monsters/characters in the 'Topics' section of the game). So when you have progressed a fair bit, do a 'proper' shutdown of the game by exiting via the 'Exit to windows' option. (Don't ALT+F4 either). To ensure that everything is saved correctly.

I already lost 10+ hours of data because of these issues. So just giving a headsup.

chuchucha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chuchucha »

gotcha, thanks for the headsup. and thanks for the table : )

Tawnos76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tawnos76 »

I have opened the CT and attached the debugger but when I change the Roda fruit or Calcetan Potion numbers nothing is happening in the game. Am I missing something?

Vichan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vichan »

None of the cheats seem to be working for me, all the values are set at 0 as well. :(