Final Fanstay 7 Trainer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Final Fanstay 7 Trainer

Post by STN »

Made by jeff_7214

I have been working on this Trainer for some time now and it is for PSXFIN aka PSZ1.13 not EPSX or EPSZ. I have many codes in this trainer pretty much everything you will need. from hp/mp to limit breaks to equipped materia all battle gain fast weapon switch weapon growth both game timers items materia slots and much much more. I don't have any of the gold saucer codes just yet due to the fact that i haven't made it that far in the game. I just reached kalm but yet i have everything needed for all characters. if there is something that you would like added to the trainer please feel free to ask me once i get to the gold saucer i will get them codes and upload them (GP BP Speed arena going to even try and hack the chocobo's and try to get the code to get the guy that sells gp to stay out all the time or anytime you want) if i missed any codes please let me know and i will find them and add them too.

Please note that most the headers or Description's of the address tell you what the code is or what you should put the value as! Also please give me feed back so i know if people like my trainer since this is my first ever trainer.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
psxfin.CT ff7.CT
(1.17 MiB) Downloaded 40 times