Magic The Gathering - DotP 2013 [Instant Win][Expansion]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Magic The Gathering - DotP 2013 [Instant Win][Expansion]

Post by STN »

Made by Hotrootsoup

Hello all. I developed this after realizing that no, I don't want to win 30 long matches in order to unlock one deck.

There are 3 values in the cheat table, they should all be multi-level pointers pointing to the enemy's HP. I use the first one. The others are different pointers, but point to the enemy's HP also, so use one of those in case the first doesn't work.

Do NOT use this table on multiplayer, I assume you will be quickly banned if you do.

Here's how to use:

1.) Go to Settings in Cheat Engine, and change the debugger to VEH. Otherwise the game will crash very often.

2.) Attatch Cheat Engine to MTG, load the cheat table.

3.) Enter a Campaign match, ideally one of the challenges [Birds, flame, etc.]

4.) Set a hotkey on one of the values that sets the value to 0

5.) Press the hotkey during the Campaign match, then let anything happen in the game. You should win instantly.

Notes: To rapidly win games to unlock a deck, only use the Enter button and the key you set the hotkey to. Don't bother using the mouse, it slows you down. Enter will accept the rematch, keep the hand you were dealt, etc. You must keep your mouse cursor over where the "Play again" button appears though.

Always hit the hotkey before you accept the hand you were dealt. This is the fastest time to do it, since you can immediately hit enter and win.

Big Note: Before you exit the game you MUST remove one card from the deck you've been unlocking, and then exit deck construction and say "save deck", otherwise when you open the game again it will NOT REMEMBER that you unlocked any cards.

Disclaimer: I have been using this with no problems, but if you get banned, or lose data, or whatever, I am not responsible. You are using this at your own risk. I make no guarantees to the quality or safety of this table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DotP_D13Expansion.CT
(1.16 KiB) Downloaded 87 times