Dedenden +6 table (aobscan, hardcodable)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Dedenden +6 table (aobscan, hardcodable)

Post by STN »

Made by Gniarf

Game name: デデンデン! (dedenden!)
Game version: unknown, assumed v1.0
Developer: ONEUP
Required cheat engine version: 6.3 or later.
Options:
-Unlimited primary ammo
-Godmode (freezer, so you're still vulnerable to 1 hit kills)
-Faster mining (Miyuki no longer displays a " ! " popup before mining)
-Bugfix: Saki also always appears on the last stage. Be sure to open DP01.arc in cheat engine (instead of dedenden.exe) to apply this fix.
-Saki (the trader) appears even at first playthrough, and even if you have a companion. This is independent from the bugfix.
-FULLSCREEN MODE ! Press alt+enter to switch windowed/fullscreen.
Note: fullscreen mode was initially supported by the engine, but Oneup disabled that bit of code before the release. I simply reactivated it. Given how crash-prone this feature is, I kinda understand why they disabled it:
++Playing in full screen (battle,adv,menus,etc...) works.
++Switching from windowed to fullscreen mode at the map or during a battle causes a crash. I recommend to switch at the main menu or during the introduction video.
++Alt+tabbing causes a crash.
++Switching fullscreen->windowed causes a crash.

-Hacking leftovers: I found those while making other hacks, use them if you wish:
++Camera X/Y position
++Player X/Y position (can be used to teleport)
++Trader default & current X/Y position
++Ammo & HP: incase you'd prefer freezing with CE instead of my scripts (no reason you'd want that afaik).
++Invincibility timer: if it's >0, then projectiles don't hit you.
++IsMining = 1 when your companion is... mining !
++Plaintext saves: when this is enabled the game loads and saves savegames in an uncrypted format that you can edit with notepad, however it is unable to load encrypted saves. Saves are encrypted by default, but you can disable the hack, load an encrypted save, enable the hack and save to convert your savegames.

Fun fact about the bugfix: If you google up you'll find that some people banged up their head on tying to meet Saki on the last level. Actually she's always been there, at position 0,0, which is wayyyy offscreen. Why is she here? Because the game's .exe was built to expect a trader to be placed on this map, but the devs forgot to place her when they made the map, so the engine puts her at a default location: 0,0.
Now what about the people (like me) who met her on the last map?
Well, if you go to akibahara2, THEN do to the last mission, the engine will place Saki at her last known position, ie: Saki in the last mission is placed at the same coordinates (12500,13100) that she has on akibahara2.
When I made the bugfix I had to choose where to put her...So I put her at 12500,13100.

Extras:
-This table might keep working if Oneup ever releases a patch for this game.
-All scripts in this table are can be written directly (hardcoded) into the .exe file, that means you won't need cheat engine anymore, but you will lose the ability to disable the hacks, so make a backup of your .exe before applying the hacks.
To hardcode the hacks, open the dedenden.exe via File->open file and activate the hacks you want. Closing cheat engine saves the modifications.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
dedenden.CT
(10.95 KiB) Downloaded 61 times