Children of Zodiarcs

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Children of Zodiarcs

Post by DrummerIX »

I have the beta version of Children of Zodiarcs. It is releasing very soon (July 18th). This table might work for the release version, but if not, I plan on updating it.

It has options for God Mode, One Hit Kill or Enemy Damage Multiplier, Hero Healing Multiplier and options for Experience Multiplier.

Not sure if I will do other options, but try it out if you're playing this game. Enjoy!

EDIT1: I added option to always have Recipe Cost Be Zero. I believe this will allow crafting no matter what, but I'm not playing the game fully at the moment to test it too much. Let me know if this doesn't work right.

EDIT2: I added an option to get Extra Hero Turns (Default of 1 Extra Turn) and also fixed Exp Multiplier for the version 1.01. The update broke that option.

EDIT3: I think I have an option that doesn't remove dice when crafting, but I can't test it (not very far into game). Let me know if it doesn't work.

EDIT4: After some trial and error, I came up with an Always Able To Reroll option. Enjoy

EDIT5: Rearranged the table and added some AOBs for a few of the options. Most things I'm able to test work fine for me on the Steam version. I guess the GOG version might be different if you are using that version. Let me know if this works better for you.

EDIT6: I bought the GOG version also and tested some of the table. I had to make one change for the Reroll option to work on GOG. I will test other options and try improving other areas of the table with AOB's sometime this week. I'm removing my EDIT5 table.

EDIT7: They updated the game and broke the Enable and EXP Multiplier scripts. I fixed these. You now have to answer Yes to run the LUA script when opening the table. The EXP Multiplier depends on it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Coz.CT
EDIT7 file (Fixed for latest game update 2017-09-07)
(11.92 KiB) Downloaded 224 times
Coz.CT
EDIT6 file (Tested Some on GOG & Steam)
(10.82 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
Coz.CT
EDIT4 file (Added Always Able to Reroll)
(8.95 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Coz.CT
EDIT3 file (Added Keep Dice When Crafting option)
(8.35 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
Coz.CT
EDIT2 file (Added Extra Hero Turns and fixed EXP Multiplier)
(7.76 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Coz.CT
EDIT1 file (Added Recipe Cost Always Zero)
(5.92 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Coz.CT
Initial file (God Mode, EXP Multiplier, One Hit Kill)
(5.37 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Children of Zodiarcs

Post by DrummerIX »

I just tested the release version (1.0.something) and the table still works as intended. Might not be a popular game though I guess.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Thank you for your table. Are you planning to update it when/if a patch breaks it?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Sure. What other options would you like to see? I actually haven't gotten a chance to play the game too much, so just have those basic things for now.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Good to hear it. I always wait for some patches before I start playing a game, so I have no idea what other options might be useful. But as long as god mode will work, I'll be happy :)

Svyy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Svyy »

Maybe the basic character stats would be cool

xhj09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xhj09 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:45 pm
Sure. What other options would you like to see? I actually haven't gotten a chance to play the game too much, so just have those basic things for now.
Would love to see crafting without cost and infinite movements :P

Thanks for the table anyway!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Found an option that sets Recipe Cost to Zero. Let me know if it doesn't work right.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

works perfectly so for ;) ty

if you find now the movement would be awesome but i think its not possible - all my searches lead to big nope lol

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Found an option that adds extra Hero Turns (Default of 1 Extra Turn). Hope this helps. Fixed EXP Multiplier on version 1.01, the update broke that option.

Elievex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Elievex »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:10 am
Found an option that sets Recipe Cost to Zero. Let me know if it doesn't work right.
With this option turned on while the crafting cost is zero you will still lose one dice that you selected as crafting ingredient

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Elievex wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:17 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
With this option turned on while the crafting cost is zero you will still lose one dice that you selected as crafting ingredient
I think I have something that might keep dice when crafting, but I can't test it. Let me know if it's not working.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:26 pm
Elievex wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:17 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
I think I have something that might keep dice when crafting, but I can't test it. Let me know if it's not working.
i think it works as it should :) will test today a bit more but so far no error
good work
oh just my opinion - i think a movement cheat is nomore necessary with those extra turn cheat

xhj09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xhj09 »

I think it's working

Can you also add unlimited dice rerolls?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

xhj09 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:02 pm
I think it's working

Can you also add unlimited dice rerolls?
It took some trial and error, but I came up with an Always Able To Reroll option. Enjoy!