Worms Revolution +7 aob (**UPDATED 25/2/2013**)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Worms Revolution +7 aob (**UPDATED 25/2/2013**)

Post by STN »

Made by chris17585

This is my first table upload, the cheats are for campaign mode, and use aob scan. 4 of the options, should work fine, with other versions - I used version 0061. I had to compare 3 of the cheats, with registers to fix crashing, or a never ending turn. I looked about in the structs, but couldn't seem to find anything, that solved the problem. So they won't be activated in other versions, if the registers don't match the compares in the scripts. Here are the options... I'll * the ones, that may break in other versions:-

Infinite health - Increases worm health to 200, and worms will not receive damage. Unless the damage received from one hit, is 200 or above.

Stop turn timer * - Increases turn time to 60 seconds, allowing you to take as long as you want for a turn.

Stop game timer * - Doesn't seem to work, for end game time stats. Just allows a longer game time than 30 minutes, without failing the mission.

Unlock all weapons/Inf ammo - This unlocks all weapons, and makes them infinite. The air strike weapons, aren't allowed on some of the matches. So they will not appear, despite this cheat being active.

Remove turn limits (weapons) - This removes the turn limits for the special weapons. So you don't have to wait for X amount of turns, before using them.

Infinite jet pack fuel - Freezes the jet pack at max fuel. Allowing you to fly about, for as long as you'd like.

Freeze special weapon timer * - This freezes some of the timers for the specials, it allows the specials to get further, before manual activation/detonation. The old lady isn't affected by this cheat, as it is the only special, with no ability to manual detonate.

**UPDATE** - Fixed some of the AOB's breaking, with update 1 (version 0077). Retested the AOB's and scripts, and they are all working with both retail and update 1.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
WormsRevolution.CT
(9.42 KiB) Downloaded 515 times