Unepic (v1.43.3) (+1)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Unepic (v1.43.3) (+1)

Post by STN »

Made by lyravega

Unepic
Features:
Invulnerability (hotkey: "grave")

***ignore the table. sometimes it doesn't work, sometimes it does***
Found out another thing. Search your HP in float.

Hello everyone, I'm lyravega. The tree boss in this game drove me nuts, so I decided to cheat a little bit, by making myself invulnerable. However, it wasn't easy, as you cannot just search for your HP and lock it there.

So, I decided to learn a little bit assembly and auto-assembler, and put up a script that replaces the code damage-take code with a code that does nothing. On disable, everything returns to normal. I set up "grave" as the hotkey, because it is right next to 1 on my keyboard. Sorry if it isn't the case for your regional keyboards!

Keep that in mind, this is my first assembly try. I tested it on my own, and got a friend test it for me, and everything works fine (in other words, you don't lose HP). If you are proficient with auto-assembler, and got any tips for me, or correct/optimize this little script, I'd appreciate that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
unepic (2).CT
(1.62 KiB) Downloaded 44 times