CastleStorm

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

CastleStorm

Post by STN »

Made by Geri

A Cheat Engine table for CastleStorm. I have made it with v1.0, but it will probably work with some other versions too.

Options:
Instant projectile reload
Instant magic reload
God mode for Hero
Unlimited food
Unlimited units
100K gold during missions

NOTES:
God mode is working for the controlled Hero only, not affecting your regular troops. The other options are pretty obvious I guess, they are working for the player only.
The "100K gold during missions" option will set your gold to 100K when you kill something during a mission. You can use this to farm gold, but the main purpose is to be able to get 5 stars on hunting missions where you have to get x amount of gold to get the bonus star. If you want to change the amount of gold to something else, open the script and change the number.

Other random info:
Money was 4 byte, it was very easy to find it. If you don't want to collect gold, just scan for it and change it to a few millions.

Hero health is Float. Reload time is an increasing number from 0, 1=1 sec. If your projectile/magic spell needs 10 sec to reload, it will increase from 0 to 10 when it's reloading.

I will not make more options or updates on request. I will ignore all requests.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
CastleStorm.CT
(6.48 KiB) Downloaded 281 times

mrhashem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: CastleStorm

Post by mrhashem »

Any Update for the CastleStorm 2 ?