Divinity Dragon Commander (Force manual combat mod)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Divinity Dragon Commander (Force manual combat mod)

Post by STN »

Made by Geri

Here is a Cheat Engine table for Divinity Dragon Commander, but I wouldn't called it a "cheat" table, it's more like a mod.
Anyway, it was made with v1.0.12.0 but it may also work with other versions.

Option:
Force manual combat (in campaign)

NOTES:
In the campaign, the game is a turn based strategy and RTS mix. You move your armies and you fight your battles in either RTS battle or with auto-resolve. There is a restriction however. If there is more than one battle in a turn, you can play only one of them manually (in RTS) and the rest of them will be solved with auto-resolve. Now I don't like this concept at all and it's not customizable, so I have made this CE table to change that. If you enable this option, all battles will be fought manually by the player and none of them will be fought with auto-resolve.
How to use it: Just enable the cheat, select any general or imperial army, click on Ready. This option will automatically select the dragon instead, even if the dragon was not an available choice.

If you are looking for real cheats, you can download fearlessrevolution's trainer from gamecopyworld or use Recifense's CE table from here:
[Link]

In case someone is interested in this info, Army Size is stored on 2 Bytes. It is very easy to find it if you follow these steps:

1. SAVE your game.
2. Have an army with let's say 5 units. Scan for value 5 (remember, 2 Bytes type).
3. Move your army, the army splitting screen will pop-up. Remove 1 unit from your army.
4. Scan for 4.
5. Repeat 3rd point, then scan for 3, etc until you find the value. You will probably have 2-3 values at the end.
6. Change the value, but be aware that the bigger is your army, the bigger is it's icon on the map. Do not change it for higher than 2000, even that will result in a pretty big icon. 10K army already has a bigger icon than a whole province and 50-60K army will absolutely crash the game.

Well it's not like you need 2K units anyway, just saying to be careful. If you have a big army, you can split it into to several smaller armies.
You can bring 2K units into RTS battle, technically it doesn't crash, but probably your computer will be not be able to handle it and your FPS will be 0.1.

I will not update this cheat table to work with other versions and there are lots of cheats for this game so I will not make cheats for it either.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DCApp.CT
(1.18 KiB) Downloaded 79 times