Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun DLC

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun DLC

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

I have created a table for this title.

Props to Recifense; he's done most of the legwork, finding out most of the structures and sharing the information in his table posted here.

I did add a camera hack though, because it was simply getting on my nerves.
The camera hack is hooked on the camera mode change code (so, you will need to do that at least once).

The script is totally different from Recifense's.
Mostly, because:
- I did not bother adding all values, so the script ensures only god mode and the camera hack.
- god mode bundles infinite health, mana and sphere power (I guess once you cheat, you cheat big)
- gold, stats and other things are exposed directly in the table (once the script has been enabled, that is), just ALT+TAB and change the values.

Regarding the camera hack. If you use the default settings, you are ok. But, if you intend to customize the angles, be sure that you understand the pDesiredMinAngle and the pDesiredMaxAngleDelta settings.
pDesiredMinAngle: The minimum angle of the camera. (Defaults: 24.5/38.5/-35)
pDesiredMaxAngleDelta: The maximum number of degrees that you can move the camera up from the minimum. (Defaults: 30/17/124)
Defaults are quotes as follows: game zoomed in / game zoomed out / script in this table
You can move the camera between pDesiredMinAngle and pDesiredMinAngle+pDesiredMaxAngleDelta.
This means:
- when you play the game zoomed in, you can move the camera between 24.5 and 54.5 degrees.
- when you play the game zoomed out, you can move the camera between 38.5 and 55.5 degrees.
- when you play the game with my script enabled, you can move the camera between -35 and 89 degrees.
Roughly, that is, because the game adjusts this value sometimes.
The game uses tangent arithmetic calls, so that means that the current angle must not be 90 or -90 (that results in infinity). So, make sure your calculation is right, or else the game will crash:
Code:
pDesiredMaxAngleDelta=90-pDesiredMinAngle-1

Yes, I could have coded this in to give a 89 degree top-down view at all times. But chose not to, because everyone has a different taste.

I did not do extensive test yet, so there might be anomalies.
If there are, as always you can post it here and hope that someone can fix it.

The table includes various code points and structures in case you feel adventurous.

Update
Added base stat hacks.
Unlike god mode and camera hacks, this is disabled by default. So, be sure to enable this (set variable to 1) if you want to use it.
Once enabled (or, when the values have been increased), you need to force recalculating all your stats. For that a simple equip/unequip cycle will suffice (any item).
By default, the desired minimum values are 100 for all stats (Stamina, Attack, Will and Agility), but you can change this in the script or the table.
The script will not update the stats unless they are below the desired minimum values - so you can progress normally beyond the minimum values.
As a side-effect of increasing the base stats, you will get better drops, too (not better quality, just better item stats for the same item).

Update2
Added potion hack.
This will set the amount of any potion that you possess to the desired minimum value (unless of course, you have already more than that).
It is disabled by default, so you need to enable it manually (or, edit the script and change the default setting).
By default, the number of desired potions is 20.
The script is triggered when you open your inventory.

The structures have been removed by CE when I saved. Reported a bug.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dungeon Siege III (1).CT
(20 KiB) Downloaded 352 times

xalamandria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun DLC

Post by xalamandria »

Is there any way that you could make a script that turns the Minimap and HUD off? I would be extremely grateful if you could. Thank you for considering this!