Plants Vs Zombies auto-collect sun and coins cheat

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Plants Vs Zombies auto-collect sun and coins cheat

Post by STN »

Made by Marcelo_20XX

Well after studying more closely the code, I found the part where the game stores the Collect Sun code and since its a static memory address you can even hex edit the exe to have it automatically enabled whenever you run the game.

Change the following address: 336F2 from 75 to EB, done!
By doing this you are changing a conditional jump (jne) to a regular jump (jmp) thus telling the game to always jump as if you clicked the Sun or Coins

Works on the Retail GOTY edition

A word of warning, be sure to deactive the cheat if you are playing the tutorials levels, as you will get stuck when the tutorial wants you to collect the sun by clicking on it, otherwise it woks like a charm

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
PlantsVsZombies.CT
(2.75 KiB) Downloaded 1017 times

shanejw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Plants Vs Zombies auto-collect sun and coins cheat

Post by shanejw »

can you guide me specifically how to do it? please i'm desperate

NaniByte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NaniByte »

STN wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:40 pm
Made by Marcelo_20XX
Change the following address: 336F2 from 75 to EB, done!
By doing this you are changing a conditional jump (jne) to a regular jump (jmp) thus telling the game to always jump as if you clicked the Sun or Coins.
It doesn't work for me. I tried the CE table and finding the value on 336F2, but nothing. I also notice that the CE table edits the value at 4342F2. However this is also not the one. Anyone know the real address to do this? If is even possible.

ananbibi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ananbibi »

At the value at 4342F2, edit opcode jne to jmp, it working. good luck. i love game :3 :P :P :P

NaniByte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NaniByte »

ananbibi wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:14 am
At the value at 4342F2, edit opcode jne to jmp, it working. good luck. i love game :3 :P :P :P
How? I'm sorry I don't know how to hex edit files. I have been trying to figure out what "edit opcode jne to jmp", but it might as well be alien to me. I understand that at some place in the file something has to be changed so that the jump is not conditional, but instead happens always. I just can't figure out how to do that.