The Long Dark - v.393

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Garzhad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Long Dark - v.393

Post by Garzhad »

What method did the most recent table use to prevent condition loss? I temporarily enabled it to deal with a bunch of wolves after a game crash made me lose a bunch of progress, but now even after restarting the game condition is stuck at 100% and I cant get it to function normally again

Nvm, retoggling/untoggling it fixed it.

Anyway, while the infinite carry weight does work, calorie burn is tied to weight so carry a ton of stuff eats though calories like mad.

Is the old way of setting current weight to 0 no longer working or....? Because ultimately that would work much better.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Snake Doctor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Snake Doctor »

Garzhad,

Download The Long Dark Save Editor (perfectly save) and run it from within the Zip folder. You have to do this because the executable gets all wonky if you try to extract it somewhere else. That will allow you to run an infinite carry capacity script that makes all items weigh zero, which in turn will fix the calorie burn problem.

ArtWoof
Cheater
Cheater

The Long Dark - v.393

Post by ArtWoof »

no new tables?

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

It sounds like you instead want to do that mod tool

Fenekie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fenekie »

I talked with the creator of this mod and Hinterland hammered down all mods by changing main script language. So this mod will not be updated again. So if someone with big cheat engine skills and playing TLD would make some good and advanced trainer, which could replace this awesome mod at least from half, it would be really great and many people would certainly appreciate it... O.o ^.^