Warlords Battlecry II

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Warlords Battlecry II

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

The second in the series. I enjoyed this game very, very much back in the days as well.
Now it's available on GOG.com, so I took it for a spin.
I made a table for it, however, due to the heavy use of static addresses in this binary, this is not an AOB table, so it won't work with any other version than the GOG.com binaries.

The table includes:
- Disable hero validation; so your hero wouldn't be reset when the game detects that the hero's been tampered with. Make sure you enable the script before you start a map (that's when validation occurs) or else your hero will reset. If you forget it and you hero resets, exit the game ASAP using ALT+F4 so your stats won't be saved.
- Minimum army size; for the loadout screen before the battle.
- Unit God mode; obvious.
- Building God mode; obvious.
- Quick construction; not instant, but you can pull up any building pretty quickly. Note: disabled by default.
- Quick production; not instant, but you can finish research/create units pretty quickly.
- Minimum resources; gold, stones, iron and crystals will be kept at least at the value of iMinimumResources.
- XP gain multliplier; the amount of XPs your units gain whenever they kill something are multiplied with fXPGainMultiplier.
- Infinite unit mana; your units (not your main hero!) can cast spells indefinitely.
- Unit damage multiplier; the amount of damage your units deal are multiplied with fUnitDamageMultiplier.
- Building damage multiplier; the amount of damage your buidlings deal are multiplied with fBuildingDamageMultiplier.
- Hero XP gain multiplier; your hero gains XP only at the end of the battle, this will multiply all XP it gains with fHeroXPGainMultiplier.
- Minimum ability points; this triggers on the screen where you upgrade your hero stats using your ability points, whenever you click on something. This option is disabled by default. Note: the number does not refresh after the script fires, so you'll always see the value after the math of the previous click.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Battlecry II.ct
(21.05 KiB) Downloaded 635 times

ulala
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Warlords Battlecry II

Post by ulala »

Would you please update the table for GOG 2.0.0.4 version?

pakoda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pakoda »

Possible to get an update for the latest GOG 2.0.0.4 version?

I tried myself quite a bit, but i'm clueless on how to disable the load check which resets my char :(

Through some CE tutorials, i got to the part about finding the assembly that's doing memory access to certain values, so i could make out a bit of what the attached table is doing... the current exe simply doesn't have the values asserted at the start, which is ofc expected.

But i can't get an idea for which function call you're replacing which fixes the load check... and what values to search for to isolate that function.

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

table is superb.

baegiz_bremington
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by baegiz_bremington »

It is working, thank you!

darki333
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darki333 »

Btw, if anyone still cares about the game - it is possible to edit the items.
just search for the statValue in specific slots (and specific "statPosition"). For example Sword with +3X +2Y +1Z -> search for "3". Then put another item on that Slot and search for that same statPosition. In this example we searched for statPosition 1, and should continue there. We could take a crown with +4A +5B and search for "4". And so on.... (Sadly I do not remember all details, since it was years back when I tried that, and was just browsing through and wanted to share ;) ). the fun thing is that you can change statValues AND "statNames" indepentendly! - those adresses are all adjacent!
The restriction there is that you cant go over a total statValue between those 3 statPositions (or statSlots might be a better name for it..). Workaround is: create a "null" statName at any postion and use a negative value to offset the total.

Whole point is that you can play the vanilla game with the Hero stats you want without triggering anticheat and the need to startup CE all the time you want a quick round ;)

HF

Edit:
CE AttrName- whith 4byte value

Combat 1
Health 2
Training 3
Conversion 4
Speed 5
Resistance 6
Morale 7
Magery 8
Cating 9
Command 10
Merchant 11
NULL 12

118 vampire blade
118 -120 vamp
115-117 elvenkind aka triple mana
Last edited by darki333 on Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

darki333
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darki333 »

@STN

for which GOG version is the table intended ? :)

EDIT: nvm, works fine with the latest GOG version (30487) [even with dxwnd] - besides infinite mana, which doesnt work; and Hero XP multiplier, which only sporadically works.

@allStillPlaying

since it would be fun to come back to that awesome game from time to time I wanted to ask around (pretty much in the wrong forum) whether you guys have the bug in REALLY long/intense/player populated games that at some point no units can be built or summoned ?

The reason I write it here (besides wanting to go back and play the game..) is that I think it might be an overflow at some address and could be fixed with CE :) So maybe somebody had those issues and fixed it that way or any other way... (this issue is persistent through all versions I tried (v1.00 1.02 1.03 1.04) and on all modern machines and on all Windows versions since 7 - also tried running it through dxwnd [and it wasnt an issue on old XP/Vista machines I had back then])