Saints Row IV (Update 3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Saints Row IV (Update 3)

Post by STN »

Made by low_density

Hi, I've played this game for a while, and noticed that not a lot of people have created trainer for this popular game. I tried using trainers from one developer but most of his trainer don't work for me (you should know who is this Razz). I used another trainer for a while, but since the update 3 for the game came out, the trainer sort of corrupts the game, so i decided to come up with my own table. So here's my table, please help to test it out and feedback if it works for you.
*Important: Player pointer script needs to be enabled for the rest of the scripts to work. Most of the other scripts in the table have AOB scanning feature, but for the player pointer and weapon pointer script, because I can't find a unique signature for the address, I made it static (so it only works for update 3). But it is easy to update: Use the aob provided in the money script and then do an Array of Byte search (remember to uncheck the Writable option under the search), and then open the result (should be only 1) in disassembler, and find an opcode similar to "movd xmm0,[edx+00001DF8]", and then right click on it, and "Find out what addresses this instruction accesses" in the disassembler view. You will see a value, then right click and see the registers for that value. Look at the value edx holds (this is the player pointer value). Then, manually add an address and enter the value that is inside edx.
After manually adding the address of the player pointer, right click on it and select "Find out what accesses this address". There should be a few instructions that address the addresses, this will be a trial and error process. I will list them in steps:
1) Click on each of the instruction, starting from the first, and then select "Show disassembler" option
2) the memory view window should open and the disassembler portion will show the instruction
3) right click on the instruction and select "Find out what addresses this instruction accesses" again.
4) Do the above steps 1-3 until you can find an instruction that only accesses the player pointer. That will be the starting address that you need to update for the player pointer script in the case of future updates.

For now, enjoy and please provide feedback!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SaintsRowIV.CT
(154.84 KiB) Downloaded 96 times

ingenium21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Saints Row IV (Update 3)

Post by ingenium21 »

This seems to crash my game. I've got the steam Saints Row IV - Gat V pack.

I've also noticed that in the other tables, the health keeps looking for the memory address "SaintsRowIV.exe"+453082:

But I guess the devs changed the address because i don't even see that address in the memory table.

granted I am a n00b at this :)